Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I guess we will get to see official game trailer tomorrow as it is "Thursday" also less than a month for the release..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another week of waitIng...

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Another week of waitIng...
The week is not over yet! I feel something is on the way.

By the way, anyone who holds the game on steam.. how does the nets session look after the update? Any changes at all apart from the FPS and graphic stuff?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

By the way, anyone who holds the game on steam.. how does the nets session look after the update? Any changes at all apart from the FPS and graphic stuff?
Graphics settings are available.. The batsman taps the bat twice now initially. Then he looks at the ball now i.e the head moves where the ball travels..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Hmm. It's been 15 days, I'm waiting for HDR fix. I know we will have it eventually. But I would like to enjoy the Nets Challenge until final game comes out.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Hmm. It's been 15 days, I'm waiting for HDR fix. I know we will have it eventually. But I would like to enjoy the Nets Challenge until final game comes out.
Agreed hands down! I work late night most of the time and I just play the nets like for an hour before I go to bed. I just smash Jimmy and Mo. I don't bowl much and I think it would be nice if there is a batter facing the bowler while bowling.

D

Deleted member 185125

Can anyone share a video of the leg spin bowling action added with this patch?

Users who are viewing this thread