Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The ultimate realism in career mode would be to retire in it and become part of the commentators team for T20 events like the hundred, CPL and then get promoted to international matches commentary across the world.. :D

D

Deleted member 185125

The ultimate realism in career mode would be to retire in it and become part of the commentators team for T20 events like the hundred, CPL and then get promoted to international matches commentary across the world.. :D
No Head coach? no indulging in twitter war? Disappointed.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No Head coach? no indulging in twitter war? Disappointed.
I'd rather love to retire as a world cup winning captain and then do campaign in politics until I become prime minister. Now that's true to life experience :lol :p

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Back to game... Any real word of encouragement regarding pitch authenticity in C22? Only bounce difference not enough sadly.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Back to game... Any real word of encouragement regarding pitch authenticity in C22? Only bounce difference not enough sadly.
Do you mean pitch wear marks, cracks etc?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Know why C07 has been regarded as one of the best by almost everyone? It's because of the top quality "Gameplay". The Gameplay in Cricket 07 was too good and "High Quality" for it's time. Gameplay Animation, Pitch Characteristics, Statistics, Proper Physics, Batting Realism aided with footwork and a variety of shots, Bowling Options, Sound Effects and Commentary (still good :)), Timing difficulty....they spiced the gameplay part of cricket games. Everything else such as presentation, graphics, cutscenes etc.., just added to the experience. That's how I want these games to be. Though I do think that BAS cricket games are much better overall, but they still need to nail the gameplay part. They have nailed almost everything else from menus and gameplay modes to realism and cutscenes. I am not meaning that the gameplay isn't good. The gameplay is indeed very nice and fun, but they are missing out on certain IMPORTANT quality of life improvements and things that could nail the gameplay. That's why I want them to prioritize the core gameplay first and then move on with other aspects to improve our overall experience with the game. I feel like they could make a more successful cricket game if they approach it in this manner.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing this week eh?:(:(
Seems like it :/

Last edited:

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Why do I sense DK vibes here ;)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Know why C07 has been regarded as one of the best by almost everyone? It's because of the top quality "Gameplay". The Gameplay in Cricket 07 was too good and "High Quality" for it's time. Gameplay Animation, Pitch Characteristics, Statistics, Proper Physics, Batting Realism aided with footwork and a variety of shots, Bowling Options, Sound Effects and Commentary, Timing difficulty.............. they spiced the gameplay part of cricket games. Everything else such as presentation, graphics, cutscenes etc.., just added to the experience. That's how I want these games to be. Though I do think that BAS cricket games are much better overall, but they still need to nail the gameplay part. They have nailed almost everything else from menus and gameplay modes to realism and cutscenes. I am not meaning that the gameplay isn't good. The gameplay is indeed very nice and fun, but they are missing out on certain IMPORTANT quality of life improvements and things that could nail the gameplay. That's why I want them to prioritize the core gameplay first and then move on with other aspects to improve our overall experience with the game. I feel like they could make a more successful cricket game if they approach it in this manner.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like it :/
Proper physics in cricket 07? No way man! pitch characteristics were pure cosmetic. Only on damp pitches ball used to stay low, though it felt like playing on an wet carpet. I agree the atmosphere was fantastic. Commentry (Mark Nicholas any day, sincerely hope if we could hear him again in BA games) , crowd noise, sound track, players animation (sledging was better done in Brian Lara cricket though).

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Every one talking about batting and bowling but what about fielding ?? Lack of animations and weird dive and throws looks bad and destroy important part of the game

Users who are viewing this thread