Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Share your gameplay video or post your livestream link here so that people can join in..

Posting a video I made about Aftertouch for Pro Controls..

Using Prod Mode of Bowling , Still not clear the aftertouch , Aftertouch means when bowl touch to ground then the bowl movement

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ca we do Reverse swing , buckal bowl , using Aftertouch ?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I would love to see more Statistics in this game. [Especially in Scorecard & Match Review]. Strike rate of batsman, Number of 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s and 6s he hit, Bowling Average, Timeline, Comparisons, Records etc..., and MANY more such Stats could be added. Cricket without abundant Stats could feel a bit dull :yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Honestly, this whole problem can be solved by just giving us an option to remap/switch the two buttons and leave it to us to decide how we want to play. I have been voicing this since DBC17 and I don't understand how anyone benefits from being so stubborn and forcing us to play it your way!
I honestly don't recall there being all that much discussion of it, so it's not a request that was front of mind for me. I'll make a note of it and see what's possible at this stage.

My aim was just to give insight into the "why did you change from DBC14" question. Every time there's a change to the controls there's strong consideration of the thing we're adding that's requiring the controls change, compared to those who are used to how things were and how much of a change it would be.

Yes, there's always the "well just make it an option" approach, but doing all of those would result in a lot of options in an already lengthy list. At some point the aim would be full controller remapping as an option, but it's not a feature at the moment and I can't make any promises there.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I randomly watched the game trailer or game mechanics from last week and I saw that when Tim Paine dove to catch the ball, Steve Smith was looking at the opposite direction. The same kind we have in C19. This kinda makes me upset! It would be a bummer to see the same in new game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030_133747.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030_133747.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

CraigMc24

Club Captain
You monster! Take that back! :(:(:(:noway

Side note, everyone talks about Brian Lara Cricket (or Shane Warne here in Australia), does anyone remember the glory that was cricket 96? And SNES cricket before that?
SNES cricket (super international cricket- Howzat :p) was the best back in the day. Shane Warne cricket was fun, had a mate who had it. Unfortunately I wasnt lucky enough to have a PS1 so I grew up on Super international cricket. After that played mostly the EA and codemasters titles (which were hit and miss) when I got my PS2 and then PS3 after that. Wasn’t until Don Bradman cricket 14 that I think we had a genuinely good cricket title.

Attachments

• F838A889-9A59-413D-9FB3-8E1703055FA4.png
    F838A889-9A59-413D-9FB3-8E1703055FA4.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2B4A47B9-C946-4BE5-BEB2-4AF56902220B.jpeg
    2B4A47B9-C946-4BE5-BEB2-4AF56902220B.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 21

RAVI99

Club Captain
I honestly don't recall there being all that much discussion of it, so it's not a request that was front of mind for me. I'll make a note of it and see what's possible at this stage.

My aim was just to give insight into the "why did you change from DBC14" question. Every time there's a change to the controls there's strong consideration of the thing we're adding that's requiring the controls change, compared to those who are used to how things were and how much of a change it would be.

Yes, there's always the "well just make it an option" approach, but doing all of those would result in a lot of options in an already lengthy list. At some point the aim would be full controller remapping as an option, but it's not a feature at the moment and I can't make any promises there.
If possible player cards with locked skills and attributes for online ultimate team or BAS league Big ant studios

Users who are viewing this thread