Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I guess they are planning to launch the game with Cricket Australia once Australian Team are back from T20 WC. Now since England is out of the T20 WC, BA may opt for launching the game with ECB.
Dont think so. If they do that, the game release would be delayed by a week or two.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Different overly for difrnt matchs also the game is bright just like dbc 17 ..

Reactions: DAP

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Looks fine to me. I love Starc's action though. I didn't see keeper moving towards the ball when batsman hit it... Umpire is now moving to another side and not on the way of runner. There is a dive catch as well???

Only thing I am still not happy is that they player physics are likewise for all

kamrul

County Cricketer
Fielder running and catching animation looks the same so far. Not much hopeful about the fielding this year as well TBH. Hopefully, BA will prove us wrong.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Some more sponsors added in the game… I can see the DSC bat warner is playing with, Dettol as well and lot more. But the player models and physics looking same. Still no sign of new spin bowling animations. Waiting for next promo

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I know the gameplay shows all kinds of great stuff but I want to judge the game when I get my hands on it. It seems that this would be the best way to know how the game has improved from C19. As of now, The game looks awesome with MANY nice tweaks, BUT, I am not seeing any "next-gen" quality yet, which almost all of us expect from Cricket 22.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I wonder why there isn't much mentioned about the career mode improvements? From the earlier details, Surely it seemed to be different from Cricket 19. May be separate video for that?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bajo looks like Gary Oldman in Léon.

1147.gif

Users who are viewing this thread