Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah I'm at the closest crease position but this is only happening with Pak and not with Englands Mark Wood. I still have default line ups just your kits and logos.

@cricket_online Yeah I give up man I feel like the sliders and options are mega busted. Even the auto shot choice one I have it turned off and of course I go to play a backfoot cut to a ball which was more straight (just misjudgement on my part) but my batsmen went for a flicking leg side shot...why?
It might be a height thing.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2 issues in c19 carried into c22 are left arm seamer bowling over the wicket to right hander bowls a leg stump line and is easy to milk, and a leg spinner bowling around the wicket to a right hander fires it way outside leg stump

That I raised the point , Even In Hard My Tailender Leftie will be easy to play . I was hoping cricket 19 Bug will be removed in cricket 22 , Even I can also say Fielding tactics no Improve in such situation . No filed changes even After you hit 4s or 6s regularly on same area

NOTE : I have played Ashes in cricket 19 , There AI is changing field and also Bowler start Bowling from round the wicket . cricket 22 tactics looks degraded Like robot playing without using brain

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When you see crap like ive posted above your post, you really feel like giving up.
I have, I stopped posting bug reports and uninstalled the game. I'll come back to it some time next year. I'm just disappointed they felt the need to rush out an unfinished project purely to meet a deadline instead of just making a good quality product.

I also feel this whole accessibility angle for C22 has backfired, a lot of the regular players are just not receptive to the game.

Last edited:

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I have, I stopped posting bug reports and uninstalled the game. I'll come back to it some time next year. I'm just disappointed they felt the need to rush out an unfinished project purely to meet a deadline instead of just making a good quality product.

I also feel this who accessibility angle for C22 has backfired, a lot of the regular players are just not receptive to the game.
I made a decision the other day to try and help BA out by reporting everything i see, hoping patches would incrementally sort this shite out, but each patch seems to make things worse.

It cant get much worse in a cricket game where clean catches dont even count for outs - i mean christ Big Ant - im on the verge of giving up.

They really dont help themselves do they?

One of the most shambolic game releases i think ive ever seen, and im 41 now and have been gaming all my life.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

I also feel this who accessibility angle for C22 has backfired, a lot of the regular players are just not receptive to the game.
Don’t blame you mate, I tried to play it before, it crashed 3 times in about 5 minutes so went back to Batman haha what gets me as well, is this feels like the first time they have really wanted to target a new audience, yet they try to win them over with this?? Just doesn’t make sense

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just wanna download some teams :(

i wonder if they’re nerfing the academy cuz they’ve had pressure from boards about IP when they’ve approached about licenses?

seems weird that there was no pre release academy and then it’s basically unavailable all the time.

unless they’re doing a big update for the stadium creator etc. but it just feels really weird
Post automatically merged:

Two in one game. Not out according to Cricket 22, as the game just carried on regardless.

Come on BA, this is absurd now.

Are you sure these weren’t no balls?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
i wonder if they’re nerfing the academy cuz they’ve had pressure from boards about IP when they’ve approached about licenses?

seems weird that there was no pre release academy and then it’s basically unavailable all the time.

unless they’re doing a big update for the stadium creator etc. but it just feels really weird

A million per cent Dave, checked the replays just to be sure.

Its just a marvellously bad cricket game sadly.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

So now it works, some players have a rainbow hue to them, looks odd lol

Users who are viewing this thread