Cricket Academy Version 0.0.78 Discussion

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
New Build now up on Steam.

This adds a new feature – BAT MANAGER

The Bat Manager allows you to place logos on a bat and then assign that bat to Multiple players.

Any changes you then make to that bat in the Bat Manager will carry through to ALL players that have been assigned the bat.

We have also fixed up the majority of anomalies within the Stadium Creator that occurred after the previous Academy update – unfortunately some existing stadia will have data that is incompatible with the Stadium Creator going forward – you may find that some Props are incorrect in levels (items such as hills appearing that were fences, etc.) or in the worst case that the level has no content. We have worked long and hard to minimise the loss as much as possible however could not remedy all, if you are one of the people effected we offer our sincere apologies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh bat manager is such an awesome idea. Nice

D

Dutch

Sunday is the new Friday! Mad but nice![DOUBLEPOST=1479020376][/DOUBLEPOST]And in rememberance of a great great man England were just now "Two hundred and twenty two for two...."

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When playing shots with LS DOWN AND RS DOWN the batsman not playing backward cut shot towards third man in Far Batting camera. Please check.

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
nice update. We didn't get hills this time but what we did get was some items turning into white arch ways but thankfully it was mostly prop stuff like cars fences shops and ticket booths etc... all easy fixes

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
nice update. We didn't get hills this time but what we did get was some items turning into white arch ways but thankfully it was mostly prop stuff like cars fences shops and ticket booths etc... all easy fixes
yep, unfortunately, we could get everything back the same - some people will have hills still. Hopefully not many though.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I see a share bat option in there, that is great stuff, will make things a lot easier!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I see a share bat option in there, that is great stuff, will make things a lot easier!
Yeah , awesome addition..Hopefully next update we get share option and using it in practice mode..:D

acgriffiths

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone else crashing to desktop after the new update?
With version .77, I downloaded 3 created players I shared from DBC14. When I go try to go into the IDENTITY menu for those guys, the game crashes. And still does with .78

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Please provide save files with any reports of crashes - it's the quickest way for us to find out what's going on.

acgriffiths

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I recreated the crash and grabbed the files.
Happens only when i go into MY PLAYERS>IDENTITY for downloaded DBC14 players.

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    272.2 KB · Views: 132

FollowOn

Club Captain
Really would like to know if all the sliders are enabled in the game because currently I think only PACE , DRIFT , PITCH BOUNCE sliders have impact.

Users who are viewing this thread