Cricket Coach 1.02 available later

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a quick note to say that a new release will be available later tonight.

It seems this time a lot of people who could run the game before can't now, this is due to some settings changes we made when adding the Softwrap 'layer'.

As these changes don't seem to have done much good we will release a new version minus these changes later today.

Oli

Will Amit Mishra be in there?
And Taimur Khan?

very well known players from india and pak respectively!

thanks again for ur efforts.

Tonights version is one which should work for the people for whom it wouldn't, there won't be any gameplay/data changes.

Hope it works on mine, Looks to me it's a good game without bugs and errors.

Sureshot said:
Tonights version is one which should work for the people for whom it wouldn't, there won't be any gameplay/data changes.
There will be some gameplay changes, actually.

The transfers issue will be fixed in tonights version.

Oli, will the latest update include something to stop the filters re-seting? I have been searching for players, and want to only view players available, but as soon as I click on the back button it re-sets to all players again. At first I didn't see it as much of a problem, but it is really starting to ruin my enjoyment of an otherwise very good game.

It is particuarly bad the further and more in depth your search becomes for example I have searched through about 120 available players now, but after each one I have to re-set the "only available" filter, and then scroll back all the way down the list to find where I was up to. Then after I have found my place again I lose it as soon as I click on the next player in the list.

I will probably buy the game, but would like to see this ammended before paying ?20 as it is making me so annoyed i've even found myself having to leave my computer for a few minutes to calm down.

One other thing, I can only sign one overseas player, yet I should be able to sign 2. I know other people have menitoned this. Is this just an oversight somewhere, as I can't get in the players I want as I am told along the lines of "the chairman has blocked your approach after pointing out you already have the maximum -1 foregin players allowed"

I don't know if this is my mistake, so I would appreciate it if someone else could let me know if they too can only get 1 overseas player in, as I may be missing something

Thanks for some help on these issues, and well done on 90% of the game(particuarly the statistics of players) although the one day scores sometimes yield some strange scores e.g 43/1 off 50 overs.

Oli,

Very impressed with your dedication in your game v1.00 obviously had its problems but I have to say if the updates keep coming as thick and fast as this their is little doubt that this could prove to be a steal at ?20.

Nice comms with the community keeps us happy

KUTGW

Phil - see my post on CW regarding the filters bug :)

"Phil, you'll be pleased to note that as you asked so kindly I've taken a look at this one right now and can report it now remembers your selected filters when clicking on a player and then clicking back (from the brief testing I've done).

Hopefully this will make it into the next release but it is dependent on whether or not we risk not doing much testing on a few small issues we've looked at since building the version that has undergone testing before its release (if that makes sense!).

Glenn."

Andrew - I've done my best to have a look at the 98SE error... I'm also getting an XtreamLok Alert. We're still looking into this one.

andrew_nixon said:
Any chance of 1.02 working on Windows 98, cos 1.01 didn't, for me at least.

why don't you upgrade to Windows XP or 2000

Seems like Oli and Glenn are pulling out all the stops not only to sort the bugs, but to improve gameplay as well. Although initially dissapointed with the 1st version (which I hardly played due to crashes etc) this game could well even go beyond my expectations if the recent improvements (and speed at which they have taken place) is anything to go by, and are maintained and continiously developed (as both Glenn and Oli have stated will be the case)

Keep up the good work :upray :hpraise :cheers

i hope they fix the fielding restrictions bug for one day matches in the next version

Users who are viewing this thread