Cricket Coach Information

Atleast i can bet CC is far better than MVCM, but to how much extent people will like it, is mere luck. Sometimes good games also fail to make an impression.

Muhammad Saad said:
I played MWCM it had worst game engine so there should be little tweek ,nothing more

That game is what 4 years old?

Make sense in the future.

Sureshot said:
That game is what 4 years old?

Make sense in the future.
we r not making comments on past or future its just an ability of a man to design game engine which I think Oli Norwell dont have,if he could just ask Chris Child and Andy yau for help or both groups combine then we can say that game should be mind blowing ,cuz i really like game feature form Cricket Coach and game engine from ICC2005

I've only played the ICC demo and it was great but i think that the Cricket Coach engine will be better but we just have to wait...

Muhammad Saad said:
we r not making comments on past or future its just an ability of a man to design game engine which I think Oli Norwell dont have,if he could just ask Chris Child and Andy yau for help or both groups combine then we can say that game should be mind blowing ,cuz i really like game feature form Cricket Coach and game engine from ICC2005
My statement here shouldnt reflect my opinion about the game, but only coz MVCM did not fare well did not mean that the developer is not good at the game engine.

I believe they put some more screenshots on the site. I don't think they are new but they are just sorted out now.

O yes, and i also read that it will be released on the 17th online... Is there a confirmation for retail stores? Still my EB has no release date.

Not yet, only available through their site.

It's not that hard to see the Buy section is it.

Yes you can buy it directly from them and over the net. Retailers are yet to be confirmed.

Yeah. I would like to see some more screenshots of South Africa and stuff.

E-Mail them and ask.

Someone requested Australia domestic screenshots on here, and they got put on the website within a week iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread