Cricket Coach Pro released!

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
CRICKET COACH is back - and better than ever before!

It's four months since we released the first version of Cricket Coach and in that time we've fixed over 100 individual bugs and have honed the gameplay experience, by introducing several exciting features!

From the tactical viewpoint we have added a bowling plan editor, so you can now choose exactly where the bowler will bowl, and to what fields. Elsewhere we now have a large selection of real life world records, in all forms of the game.

Other new features include advanced HTML output, the ability to import you own player photos, man of the match awards, enhanced news items and an in-built skin changer!

Cricket Coach is available for immediate download and purchase for only ?19.99 from www.cricketcoachgame.com. We also include a free 2 day trial period during which you can play for free.

Existing softwrap license holders can upgrade for free immediately by heading to www.cricketcoachgame.com and downloading the latest version!

Download Cricket Coach Pro now and enjoy 2 free days play

Sureshot

Executive member
Well done on sorting out the bowling and fielding problems.

I personally didn't like the original.

I'll be testing out the trial though.

Good work Oli and whoever the other main worker is :D

usy

Chairman of Selectors
just downloading the free 2 days thing rinnow (right now), I'll see how it is.

Timewell

School Cricketer
The following is taken from the CC website and is useful for those with the CD version (Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach) who wish to upgrade to Cricket Coach Pro..

"Upgrading from Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach to Cricket Coach Pro

Cricket Coach in 2006 has been available in two version. A CD-ROM version titled "Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach", available for around ?9.99. There is also the Softwrap version called Cricket Coach Pro, available for ?19.99. The Cricket Coach Pro version is ?10 more but contains many extra features.

We appreciate some people may have bought the CD-ROM version in a retail store without knowing about the enhanced version available online. As a result of this we are allowing people who have the CD-ROM version to send their copies in for a ?10 discount on Cricket Coach Pro. So in essence they just pay the ?10 difference to upgrade to a full Cricket Coach Pro licence

If you wish to do this then please package up your MTCC Box and CD-Rom, it must be complete (i.e. box and CD). Then send it to the address below along with your name, address and a valid email address (cruicial). Within 7 days of receiving your package we will email you with a voucher code which will give you ?10 off when purchasing the Cricket Coach Pro edition through the Softwrap system

FAO Upgrade Department

Rockingham Software Ltd

74 St Peters Road

Oundle

Peterborough

United Kingdom

Please email [email protected] and let us know if you do this, so we know when to expect your package. Note: This service will begin on August 14th 2006, so please don't send anything until at least August 11th."

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
The idea of having a great idea but why was there over 100 bugs in the start anyway?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
IloveGilly said:
The idea of having a great idea but why was there over 100 bugs in the start anyway?
Every game has bugs when it is released. It is the mass play of games that uproot these bugs for the developers to fix. Bearing in mind that Rockingham Software are a small company too.

Sureshot

Executive member
Timewell said:
The following is taken from the CC website and is useful for those with the CD version (Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach) who wish to upgrade to Cricket Coach Pro..

"Upgrading from Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach to Cricket Coach Pro

Cricket Coach in 2006 has been available in two version. A CD-ROM version titled "Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach", available for around ?9.99. There is also the Softwrap version called Cricket Coach Pro, available for ?19.99. The Cricket Coach Pro version is ?10 more but contains many extra features.

We appreciate some people may have bought the CD-ROM version in a retail store without knowing about the enhanced version available online. As a result of this we are allowing people who have the CD-ROM version to send their copies in for a ?10 discount on Cricket Coach Pro. So in essence they just pay the ?10 difference to upgrade to a full Cricket Coach Pro licence

If you wish to do this then please package up your MTCC Box and CD-Rom, it must be complete (i.e. box and CD). Then send it to the address below along with your name, address and a valid email address (cruicial). Within 7 days of receiving your package we will email you with a voucher code which will give you ?10 off when purchasing the Cricket Coach Pro edition through the Softwrap system

FAO Upgrade Department

Rockingham Software Ltd

74 St Peters Road

Oundle

Peterborough

United Kingdom

Please email [email protected] and let us know if you do this, so we know when to expect your package. Note: This service will begin on August 14th 2006, so please don't send anything until at least August 11th."

That's good, but softwrap is terrible and didn't work for me (Doesn't accept Solo I think).

Cowburn199

International Coach
Hmm if Solo is a type of Credit Card couldnt someone else do it for you and you give them cash?

Sureshot

Executive member
Well yeah, but I don't really trust Softwrap, they haven't exactly got a good record.

Users who are viewing this thread