Cricket in the USA

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
There was a recent announcement that Major League Cricket has receive approval to develop a world class cricket stadium in San Jose, California.

https://www.majorleaguecricket.com/...ds-international-cricket-stadium-development/

This is great news for cricket fans in the Silicon Valley area, and will hopefully bring international cricket to the area. The 2024 T20 World Cup is going to be co-hosted by the West Indies and the USA.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I would think they would build it in the east coast rather than the West. Being closer to the Windies

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
East coast weather is not suited for WC. If the WC happens during this time of year, aint no cricket happening in -20 degree celsius.
I am assuming this will happen this time of the year cause U19 wc is happening now.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I looked it up. It's going to take place in June 2024. There will be 5 US venues. The only East Coast venue announced is Florida.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
There was a recent announcement that Major League Cricket has receive approval to develop a world class cricket stadium in San Jose, California.
I mean, that's not a bad location, professional sports are boom-
1643884507104.png
OH YEAH I TAKE BACK MY WORDS
(p.s. should be in LA, much bigger market)

Users who are viewing this thread