AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just use
at start and it works, no need to even close it.
So here is my try. Making everything else except Table works for me.

Some text in center/centre

Table Also initially in center/centreaasasasas

Post automatically merged:

Ahhh so once I post, I need to go and change the BB code from CENTER to CENTRE! Such an inconvenience

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Can anyone confirm if this idea is feasible, and if it has been attempted before?

A cricket league based on a promotion-relegation system, where any team can join at the end of the season, starting in the bottom division and (hopefully) working their way up to the top.

I'll need to figure some things out:
-A player development system
-Rewards system for teams doing well
-Keeping the results realistic across seasons, while still keeping the narrative dynamic and ever-changing
-A strategic aspect to the league to make it more engaging than just a bunch of randomized sims

I've also never run anything like this before, so maybe I should start smaller?
OK, I am looking to set this up now.

Can anyone redirect me to any league which has used a system of creating and developing your own players across seasons?

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
With no way for me to run a league or continue running a league I've got going on atm for at least another week, I'm wondering if it is time for me to bring back the Stick Cricket League thing I did.
No idea how you have the motivation to conduct leagues when your PC is literally dead, I've had the urge to start one for 2 years but keep putting it off :crying::crying:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
No idea how you have the motivation to conduct leagues when your PC is literally dead, I've had the urge to start one for 2 years but keep putting it off :crying::crying:
Putting time and effort into a league you genuinely care about (like WoC or IODC) is such a peaceful and fulfilling feeling. Other stuff is just random fun stuff that itches that nerd itch in your brain, like Stick Cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread