Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Should I start this type of a league?
League will be The Test Championship
There will be 10 teams who have the test status currently
Each team will play a series against every team at least once
The managers need to decide against whom to play the matches, the number of matches to be played (in short FTP)
There will also be team rankings
The top ranked team after a particular period will be declared as winner

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The managers need to decide against whom to play the matches, the number of matches to be played (in short FTP)
That is the format used in Cricket Dynasty

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes please :)

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
That is the format used in Cricket Dynasty
Cricket Dynasty is a bigger league with unlimited teams, there is no championship as such, no compulsion to play against all teams
The idea is somewhat based on the format of real Test Championship by ICC

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks. Although calling me a game developer is a bit of a stretch :D. I've merely worked on the simulation part :)

I'll have a go at it once I reach home.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Now days i rarely get few minutes to log in here and to check what happening... but still i always able to think of new concept for a league, so today when i checking NMA's WWE Universe (which is really good looking, i loved it) i thought a league concept, which i like to name it as 'Crazy Cricket Entertainment' (like WWE)...
In wwe leagues we will create our own version of characters and write some funny/rage posts to create entraining feuds, championship matches, etc... so in CCE members allow to do all the things, which makes wwe league special, but the only difference is matches will be in cricketing style (use cricsim to decide match results)... we can do regular shows, ppv, different type champions belt, and different type of matches... i below added few match types and will update more in future...

Match Type:

My amigos : 1vs1 - 2 members will select there XI trough draft system and get the result via cricsim (only current active players)... tag team - 4 members will participate in draft as team of 2 each and pick 5 player each, the 11th player of both team will be a wk and he is random one...

Team of Legends : Rules will be same as above, but members only need to pick retired players...

Let be Random : Rules will be same as my amigos, but members can only pick a player from given list...

Villain Choice : Rules will be same as my amigos, but twist is you pick team for your opponent...

more will be updated soon...

(you all can also add your own type of matches and if you all like it, we can make this concept in to reality one day)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Now days i rarely get few minutes to log in here and to check what happening... but still i always able to think of new concept for a league, so today when i checking NMA's WWE Universe (which is really good looking, i loved it) i thought a league concept, which i like to name it as 'Crazy Cricket Entertainment' (like WWE)...
In wwe leagues we will create our own version of characters and write some funny/rage posts to create entraining feuds, championship matches, etc... so in CCE members allow to do all the things, which makes wwe league special, but the only difference is matches will be in cricketing style (use cricsim to decide match results)... we can do regular shows, ppv, different type champions belt, and different type of matches... i below added few match types and will update more in future...

Match Type:

My amigos : 1vs1 - 2 members will select there XI trough draft system and get the result via cricsim (only current active players)... tag team - 4 members will participate in draft as team of 2 each and pick 5 player each, the 11th player of both team will be a wk and he is random one...

Team of Legends : Rules will be same as above, but members only need to pick retired players...

Let be Random : Rules will be same as my amigos, but members can only pick a player from given list...

Villain Choice : Rules will be same as my amigos, but twist is you pick team for your opponent...

(you all can also add your own type of matches and if you all like it, we can make this concept in to reality one day)
This concept looks similar that the one @Jack Ryder is setting up
Cricket Royale - Cricket Leagues on PlanetCricket Forums

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Match Type:

Pehaps @Jack Ryder could incorporate this concept in his leaue. It would be awesome.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey Everyone. To everybody who wants to create a new league and their progress is hampered by reserving posts and the time taken,it is for them.The method is simple but only a few are aware of it. Okay so here it is First sim a random match in cricsim thereafter open comm file in notepad and copy the commentary lines of the entire first innings and paste it in the Reply Box and Post Reply do it repeatedly until you have reached a total number of 15 posts (or more) then simply edit each post and Reserve it this is the quick way.This occurs if a post is long the next one is not merged with it.Hope it Helped.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey Everyone. To everybody who wants to create a new league and their progress is hampered by reserving posts and the time taken,it is for them.The method is simple but only a few are aware of it. Okay so here it is First sim a random match in cricsim thereafter open comm file in notepad and copy the commentary lines of the entire first innings and paste it in the Reply Box and Post Reply do it repeatedly until you have reached a total number of 15 posts (or more) then simply edit each post and Reserve it this is the quick way.This occurs if a post is long the next one is not merged with it.Hope it Helped.
Thanks Man!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Match Type:

Pehaps @Jack Ryder could incorporate this concept in his leaue. It would be awesome.
Maybe we should Compete as he has some of his own ideas like Championship Belts, PPV's and Tag Team mode. A little competition is always good for health.[DOUBLEPOST=1488926223][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey can any of our Tech guys make something like this?
Clash Royale Card Maker
If yes, contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread