Cricket Life Announcement for World Cup 2015

umair jalil

School Cricketer
Cricket Life again giving hopes as their official home page says something coming for this WC .

" It's time for World Cup!

Jan 30, 2015 : There's finally a good news for those who have been following the progress of Cricket Life.
We are planning to introduce something in the middle of February, in time for the World Cup. Stay tuned for updates. "

Flapjack

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket Life again giving hopes as their official home page says something coming for this WC .

" It's time for World Cup!

Jan 30, 2015 : There's finally a good news for those who have been following the progress of Cricket Life.
We are planning to introduce something in the middle of February, in time for the World Cup. Stay tuned for updates. "
website now appears to have been hacked...just went to cricketlifegame.com and all it says is: "AlbanianHackers.... [P]"

Shambles...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The cricket version of Duke Nukem Forever refuses to go away. I'd like to point out that the intended release date for this game was just over a month short of my 15th birthday. I'll be 23 this year. In the 'delayed' period of this game I've left school, got my first job, gone to university, got my degree and learned to drive. This game is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread