Cricket Life General Discussion

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, not exactly a much awaited game but a cricket game nevertheless releases on May 10th 2012. What their developer has promised this time

?1. Retail boxed format will be either released around the same date as the digital version or earlier. It would depend upon the channel partners.
2. The 3d style game will be available in digital format starting from May 10, 2012, in time for the Premier League season.
3. Boxed format will be available for purchase in most major countries. Availability and date of release may vary from country to country and it shall be announced by our channel partners for their area of distribution.
4. Demo version will be available for download starting from 1st of May.
5. Gameplay videos and promotional content will be made available starting from 1st of April.
6. Michael Hussey will be personally present on the occasion of the release.
7. More information will be made available on ongoing basis.

Well, this is a positive stuff and hope we see a good game on 1st of May when we download the demo version

Last edited:

sukh

Club Cricketer
what consoles is it coming out on

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
5. Gameplay videos and promotional content will be made available starting from 1st of April.

Ah, I see.
^ I think its PC only as of now but lets hope it stays that way. By the time they announce the release date for the ps3 the ps9 would've came out.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Gamebience United World XI Selection Contest
Our dev team has proposed to add a Gamebience United World XI team in the game. We will select 11 people for inclusion in the full version of the game under the above mentioned team. If selected, you will be included in the game as a virtual character with your name and photo likeness (consent required). Additionally, they will receive a Michael Hussey-signed memorabilia.

To send your entry:
1. You may reply to this post by posting your Name, Country and whether you would like to be included as a Batsman, Bowler or Keeper. (You are encouraged to give more details such as, type of bowler or batsman). Also, you would be required to describe ( in not more than two sentences) why you should be included in the United World XI team. You may cite any reason, not necessarily related to "World Unity". Once the deadline is reached, the best entries will be shortlisted and we shall contact you to get more details to facilitate your inclusion in the game.

Some T&C (complete T&C will be mailed out to those who opt-in)
1. Anyone over the age of 18 (or 21 if you live in Quebec) may apply. If your age is lesser than 18, consent will be required from your legal guardian. No purchase necessary.
2. You may send your entries until February 8, 2012 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

You could do that here if you believe them

https://www.facebook.com/gamebience

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I remember I said last year when we came to know that Micheal Hussy is the brand ambassador of this product, I said at that time that Mike Hussey will get retired by the time this game will comes into the stores.. lolzzz

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
this time its diffrent i know this game will come out know fingers crossed

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly, I have given up and stopped believing in Cricket games since Codies ran away giving us a broken online IC 2010.

I will only buy the cricket games once the developer's release 1-2 patches to fix their own bugs

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
CL Feature of the Week: We are revealing a powerful feature that you will find in the game. There's an integrated Addons Center within the game. Users can create and share additional content through the Addons center with a one-click installation process. Content will also be made available through third-party content publishers who will be given access to API to make it possible. Official content will also be made available through the Addons center. Almost every thing is made customizable: kits, faces, stadia, commentary, logos and more. This lays a foundation to all CL games that will be released in future (thus enabling custom Addons and mods to be installed from inside the game even on consoles).

This sounds cool and really waiting for 1st April we might just have a new cricket game :D

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
that sounds good
-----------------
hopefully they are not fooling us 1st april is fools day:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread