Sign-ups Cricket Manager 2k17 |Important information #3995

Betting 10: Who is going to win the Second ODI match between India and Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am back to my home now!

Kings XI Punjab is now Mumbai Indians @Samuels please transfer back Mettur Post to Jacks and give me Punjab post.

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
After two days wait, Season 2 will be starting today.

Teams and start of secret bidding will be announced later in the day.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I am back to my home now!

Kings XI Punjab is now Mumbai Indians @Samuels please transfer back Mettur Post to Jacks and give me Punjab post.
The post for Punjab/Mumbai has been transferred to you. Mettur's has been transferred to Xfactor.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
LOGO & NAME CHANGE

If any of the managers wanted to change their Team name or Logo they are allowed to do so before the start of Season 2.
If you are changing team logo then plz provide a clear & HQ picture.

-------------------

@EARAgAV @Na Maloom Afraad @Iridium @sathishsky @badvintage @Mr Nokkaya @Aggz @swirler @AliB @Matt121 @Arun. @Neer. @themusketeer @Samuels @Jacks @RPHKR @X Factor @Andrin Issac @Raghu @SamP @swacker
1280px-Mumbai_Indians_Logo.svg.png

PCA

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket Manager 2k15 Season 2 Teams Announced

1. Kolkata Knight Riders - @themusketeer and @Samuels
2. Southampton Samurai - @SamP and @swacker
3. Hobart Tigers - @Matt121 and @badvintage
4. Chelsea Cricket Club - @EARAgAV and @Na Maloom Afraad
5. Kochi Tuskers Kerala - @Andrin Issac and @Raghu (Previously called as Royal Challengers Bangalore)
6. Mumbai Indians - @AliB and @Fenil (Previously called as Kings X1 Punjab)
7. Mettur Game Changers - @Umair2000 and @Sami Kumar (Team name can be changed as per managers wish)
8. Chennai Super Kings - @sathishsky and @aner13iopu4er (Previously called as Chennai Lions)
9. Durban Dolphins - @swirler and @Akul
10. Deccan Chargers - @Mr Nokkaya and @Prithvi

Taking Secret Bids for Round 1
The only criteria is maximum of 3 Million can be used in secret bidding. This 3 Million has to come from your balance amount. Unutilised money in the secret bidding will be return back to you. Out of 15 players 6 are legend players which means their rating would be higher than current players. Other 9 players would be rated on par with current players. For example a player like Saqlain Mushtaq can be compared with Saeed Ajmal at his peak form.

Rules for submitting the secret bid:
1. Secret bid will be sent across to me by the managers through Personal Messages (not visitor messages).
2. The PM should contain the player they are bidding and their respective bidding amounts.
3. Manager has to send the PM for one round starting from round 1, there will be separte secret bids for each round.
4. The deadline for submitting the secret bids would be 24 hrs from the time, a round begins.
5. Please keep your manager/co-manager in the conversation.

Round 1
1. Adam Gilchrist (Legend - base price : 1 million)
2. Imran Khan (Legend - base price: 1 million)
3. Andrew Flintoff (base price: 500,000)
4. Lasith Malinga (base price: 500,000)
5. Sourav Ganguly (base price: 500,000)

Note: Legend Players will be rated higher than other players.
But use your own wisdom in going for players.

For example: There would be not much difference in the ratings of Gilchrist and AB.
Gilchrist comes under the lower bracket of legend players and AB comes under the higher bracket of non-legend players.
Another example I would give is Dravid and Hayden.[DOUBLEPOST=1431499165][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been requested by @arun_8 to not transfer any more posts on the request of team owners. So I will wait for his call to do that.

You can transfer this post to @Andrin Issac.

For other teams I will contact them and let you know.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Cricket Manager 2k15 Season 2 Teams Announced

1. Kolkata Knight Riders - @themusketeer and @Samuels
2. Southampton Samurai - @SamP and @swacker
3. Hobart Tigers - @Matt121 and @badvintage
4. Chelsea Cricket Club - @EARAgAV and @Na Maloom Afraad
5. Kochi Tuskers Kerala - @Andrin Issac and @Raghu (Previously called as Royal Challengers Bangalore)
6. Mumbai Indians - @AliB and @Fenil (Previously called as Kings X1 Punjab)
7. Mettur Game Changers - @Umair2000 and @Sami Kumar (Team name can be changed as per managers wish)
8. Chennai Super Kings - @sathishsky and @aner13iopu4er (Previously called as Chennai Lions)
9. Durban Dolphins - @swirler and @Akul
10. Deccan Chargers - @Mr Nokkaya and @Prithvi

Taking Secret Bids for Round 1
The only criteria is maximum of 3 Million can be used in secret bidding. This 3 Million has to come from your balance amount. Unutilised money in the secret bidding will be return back to you. Out of 15 players 6 are legend players which means their rating would be higher than current players. Other 9 players would be rated on par with current players. For example a player like Saqlain Mushtaq can be compared with Saeed Ajmal at his peak form.

Rules for submitting the secret bid:
1. Secret bid will be sent across to me by the managers through Personal Messages (not visitor messages).
2. The PM should contain the player they are bidding and their respective bidding amounts.
3. Manager has to send the PM for one round starting from round 1, there will be separte secret bids for each round.
4. The deadline for submitting the secret bids would be 24 hrs from the time, a round begins.
5. Please keep your manager/co-manager in the conversation.

Round 1
1. Adam Gilchrist (Legend - base price : 1 million)
2. Imran Khan (Legend - base price: 1 million)
3. Andrew Flintoff (base price: 500,000)
4. Lasith Malinga (base price: 500,000)
5. Sourav Ganguly (base price: 500,000)

Note: Legend Players will be rated higher than other players.
But use your own wisdom in going for players.

For example: There would be not much difference in the ratings of Gilchrist and AB.
Gilchrist comes under the lower bracket of legend players and AB comes under the higher bracket of non-legend players.
Another example I would give is Dravid and Hayden.[DOUBLEPOST=1431499165][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can transfer this post to @Andrin Issac.

For other teams I will contact them and let you know.
One Thing i dont understand is the round one bid is secret bid only or both.

Users who are viewing this thread