Cricket Player Manager

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
aussie1st submitted a new blog post

Cricket Player Manager

FeatureGraphic-150x150.jpg

Blockhole Games have announced that they will be releasing Cricket Player Manager on the 8th November for Android devices. This game is very different to other cricket management games in that this game focuses purely on the management of a single player.

This turn-based strategy game is quite comprehensive. As manager, your task is to guide a promising young cricketer from 2nd grade level all the way through to selection in the national side. Along the way, you will hire support staff such as coaches and physiotherapists, manage team contracts, negotiate sponsorship deals, and much more. Money earned can be invested in the stock market or by purchasing property.

Your player’s career can be submitted online where statistics can be compared and viewed around the world. This simple and fun game was developed for all cricket fans who love statistics in sport.

If you want to find out more about this game than visit the Cricket Player Manager website: www.cricketpm.com.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sounds a little bit like New Star Soccer. If it's half as good, I'll be delighted

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
sounds good, not a big player of games in android. will try this game, if it supports my tablet

Andrew Banson

Club Cricketer
Sounds a little bit like New Star Soccer. If it's half as good, I'll be delighted

I remember playing New Star Soccer a long time ago (on PC) - great game. Cricket Player Manager is very different, although the concept is quite similar.

sounds good, not a big player of games in android. will try this game, if it supports my tablet

The game will run on most Android devices, whether phone or tablet.

Regards,

Andrew
Cricket Player Manager

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If this game was for Apple devices I would give this game a go for sure. I enjoy playing cricket management themed games to pass the time. This one sounds promising.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please Release it on Apple

Awara

School Cricketer
ok i have an idea
1,please request a planet cricket forum for your game
2,make 10 selection committees for every country each containing 3 selectors
3,let them decide who will have a position of head coach, head selector, head scout
4,the task of head scout is to make a list of 20 probables from his country
5,the task of selector is to finalise the 15 man squad
6,the task of head coach is to order player managers required coaching sessions, physios, and other part of player aspects
7,make an event of virtual online world cup or time to time events

hope this will help you to boost your game and we will be benefited from more cricket games

Andrew Banson

Club Cricketer
Hi Awara,

Those ideas are fantastic. In fact, some of them we are going to be implementing prior to the World Cup. Our aim before the World Cup is to have teams selected for each country from the best players submitted online.

We do plan to eventually turn Cricket Player Manager into a team management game.

Regards,

Andrew

Awara

School Cricketer
Thanks Andrew

hope u will release this game for pc users like me

Andrew Banson

Club Cricketer
@Andrew Banson
Thanks mate Great game

Just a quick question how do i change what hand i bat/bowl with and what i bowl

Thanks mate - glad you enjoy the game.

Although you have the option to rename the player and change your player's country, there is no option to change the batsman or bowler type (at the moment).
The reason for this, is that each player you start with is completely randomised. You don't know whether your player is a batting all-rounder as opposed to a bowling all-rounder. The skills, attributes, potential, and a raft of other things are randomised at the start. It is your job as manager to work out your player's strengths etc and guide your player to success.

In saying all this, we can include this in the next update. But remember, each player is different and you want to avoid turning your player into something he is not.

Andrew Banson

Club Cricketer
Play Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yermanager.apk

The most comprehensive cricket player management game

You have been assigned the task of producing your country’s next cricket champion. As manager, your job is to guide a promising young cricketer from 2nd grade level all the way through to selection in the national side. You will manage most aspects of the player’s career such as hiring support staff, negotiating contracts, setting training agenda and much more. Cricket Player Manager is a turn-based strategy game for all cricket nerds who love sport statistics.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great game though.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
would love to have it on my BB10 device :)

Actually .. works just fine with the android port. Eggcellent

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread