Cricket Power Screenshots

TanVeer7

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
dissapointing...ill stick to ashes 09/ic10 and cricket 07 for 1 more year atleast:facepalm:facepalm:

savvart

Club Captain
Looks pretty boring to me...

Will they have support for gamepads this time and not just the keyboard???

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
It seems to me a reasonable gift for the WC 2011 if not the ideal one. Having reasonable cost. I will give it a go.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
expected disappointment! but good improvement.

FAM0422

School Cricketer
Pathetic! ok fair enough we all knew it was going to be a patch certain things improved thanks to the licence, there new Batting control which is ok still no commentary, The players dont really look that realistic to there real life, looks all rushed and messy if this is what the ICC want to represent the world cup 2011 in form of a video game then god save us! hopefully the real thing wont be as bad as this. :facepalm:noway:mad

TanVeer7

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
hey rehan come on man,ya i know you are from mindstorm or mindstorm giving you something to increase publicity ..because you know what, this is biggest joke of year 2011 this doesnt look like official world cup game..this looks to me worst than cricinfo's slogout game:noway:facepalm

----------

guys dont buy and such games:mad..just no value for money at all:mad..this is even worst than cricket revolution..dont waste your hard earned money on this joke..ill play brian lara cricket 99 which is fully licenced world cup 96 cricket game which played in india because its format is similar to 2011 world cup's format..just need some kits and roster updates..:lol

P

pcfan123

So whats the current count?

Everyone hates it and Rehan loves it?

Glad i didn't buy, although it really was not that tough a decision.

The most pathetic part about this game is that for a browser based game it's not even online!
Stupidity of this level is hard to fathom, truth is stranger than fiction after all.

Also using a keyboard to play sports games is just unacceptable.

I genuinely hope this game fails and bankrupts this company. The have put out two extraordinarily flawed games and they even stopped supporting CR.

Just because we don't have a choice in buying cricket games does not mean we'll swallow any pile of horse ████ they throw at us.

jot15

Club Cricketer
So whats the current count?

Everyone hates it and Rehan loves it?

Glad i didn't buy, although it really was not that tough a decision.

The most pathetic part about this game is that for a browser based game it's not even online!
Stupidity of this level is hard to fathom, truth is stranger than fiction after all.

Also using a keyboard to play sports games is just unacceptable.

I genuinely hope this game fails and bankrupts this company. The have put out two extraordinarily flawed games and they even stopped supporting CR.

Just because we don't have a choice in buying cricket games does not mean we'll swallow any pile of horse ████ they throw at us.
i agree with you Mark

ajnabee

School Cricketer
A new trend in Cricket Games now, just patch the old game, update some squads and you have a new game.International Cricket 10 did that first and now CR !

Users who are viewing this thread