Cricket Revolution gameplay

Dong

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Last edited:
Graphics are crap but the game looks indepth. Really wish they would release a demo (even nonplayable) so I could see if it works on my system. Am not buying it to find out it does not

The game doesn't look that fun except for the stats tracking
He mentioned that we set the line and length of the ball before even starting the runup. That's a real bad strategy if the game only allows fixing the cursor. That's why the batsman were playing and slogging off side ball through the leg side or anywhere the batsman wants
Also, the batsman can move too much either on off or leg side. I hate that.
They still have time to tweak and should learn from AC2009. It allows only one step movement on leg or off side unless one is coming down the wicket and the last second cursor movement plays great to make the batsman play wrong shots.
CR doesn't excites me that much and with no demo coming out I don't think I'll get this one

We talk about the shameful bowling actions on AC09, but this is a whole new level.

Wtf, the batsmen was bending over backwards in the first shot. No way I'm getting the game.

The stats and customisation settings look really good. The run-up looks horrible (the bowler needs to see a doctor, pronto) and the sound of the ball hitting the bat sounds more like someone slamming a plastic cup on a tabletennis table (I am an expert at this so I should know!) Apart from that I know I will be getting it in the never-ending search for cricketgaming bliss.:(

^yeah.The animations are worse than Ashes Cricket! and i dont like that locking cursor before starting run up thing.It biases the game entirely towards the batsmen!

Uh oh it looks like people have been put off the game :laugh

Well all i see in this game is that it's a slogfest and what every hardcore cricket game fan wants is a test match which plays like a test match(atleast i need it),and this game doesnt have test matches!:doh

Well the one of the comments for that video,

VideoComment said:
No its not, i played it and u you have purely time the bowl..tis a bit tricky..
Overall the gameplay is better than ashes..
Just consider the team whose working on this game, they are only 15 people working and they are doing awesom work

I doubt that there is a commentary option in the game. ;) And the locking the bowling cursor? Even the speed can't be varied dynamically? :what

Users who are viewing this thread