cricket revolution not running:(

princeasad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have installed cricket revolution,.,,, but its not running it's giving an error....cricket revolution.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close .bla bla bla.....what that matter???please tell me....:mad

but what should i do now?>?>:facepalm

Buy the game.

The reason why there are not any decent cricket games in development is because there is so much piracy. Cricket IC10 had the potential to be a massive, massive game. It was dropped because of sales, because people pirated it they didn't release a PC version after Ashes 09. If it had been bought by every single person who had actually played it we would still be seeing it being developed becoming one of the best games ever.

This is true for all games. these people are trying to make some money like everyone; they have families, houses and all that to look after.

They make the games because there is a demand but if no one will buy the darn thing they stop.

We at the forums want to support the devlopment of good cricket games: that means buying them.

I suggest you do the same. A legal, your very own copy. Torrent is the rot of the world. Yes it is easy but it is stealing. Are you a thief? Do you want to be a thief? Yeah but everyone does it....so what?

but i have also downloaded the demo version of this game....but it's not running???

Users who are viewing this thread