Cricket Trivia-Answer Up

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Will be posting a new question daily and shall give a considerable amount of time for you lot to come up with the answers.
Next question tomorrow.

For preserving the fun of quizzing, I'd rather you people not use Google or Cricinfo :)

1. Now that Alastair Cook has been appointed the captain of the Test side, I was wondering how many opening batsmen have led a Test team before

2.This fellow has never lead India in any official Test,ODI or T20, but has acted as the vice-captain of the team. However, he led India in one match against a domestic Kiwi side. -India lost the match. Guess the player.

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
K, tricky one-

This fellow has never lead India in any official Test,ODI or T20, but has acted as the vice-captain of the team. However, he led India in one match against a domestic Kiwi side. -India lost the match. Guess the player.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
K, tricky one-

This fellow has never lead India in any official Test or T20, but has acted as the vice-captain of the team. However, he led India in one match against a domestic Kiwi side. -India lost the match. Guess the player.

Four names come in my mind , Kohli , Yuvi , Viru , Gautam Gambhir .:spy

50-50 please .:D

I guess Gautam Gambhir .

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
A slight addition to the question. This Indian vice-captain has never led India in any format. No Test, No ODI and no T20.

I can easily say that none of the answers are correct. In fact, Gauti, Kohli and Yuvi were not a part of this game or perhaps even the tour. This game also was played between two international sides under the banner of India XI and NZL XI. These many hints are enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread