MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Huge media dis-interest has followed the big announcement that star Brawny Bandits draft pick and best player MattW is refusing to play for the side after seeing their recently unveiled team logo.

attachment.php

When asked the reasons why, Matt said,
The name was bad enough, but I'm flat out refusing to come out on to the pitch and play while that logo remains.

So far Bandits management have refused to respond to our requests for comments, presumably this is because they've been thrown in to disarray with all their planning centring around their best player.

Other sides have been violent in their attacks on the logo as well and while Matt condemns the violence in the streets, which saw the death of six bemused onlookers, he agrees with their cause to get the logo changed.

I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't 100% sure that it was the right thing to do.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 86

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Poor KBC who I'm pretty sure made the logo. I'm sure he'll be so disappointed that he'll wipe his tears away with all those Graphic awards that he gets.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man I love this stuff. Makes me wanna make even worse logos to see you people whining! :D Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread