NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So I just played a Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka match in Brian Lara 99 T20 and wow.

SL batting first scored 176 with a 88 from Ranatunga and 60 odd from Dilshan, Zimbabwe on the other hand score 154/5. Might not sound close but the Flower brothers were batting so well(me) before I ran both of them out due to my silly mistake.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Was playing this match last night on DBC 17. Who says DBC 17 is not fun

upload_2017-11-11_14-53-48.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-53-57.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-54-25.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-54-33.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-54-50.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-55-28.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-55-2.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-55-10.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-55-39.png

upload_2017-11-11_14-55-49.png

What a match that was. I bowled and batted all the 40 overs as India. Fakhar Zaman and Shehzad were toying with my bowling in the powerplay before sort of breaks in the middle overs post powerplay. Azam made sure he batted till the end and made a selfless 47 did not even go for his half century and Hafeez in the end played a crucial 25 of just 11 that helped Pakistan score 199.

It was not going to be easy for me to score 200 runs with Amir, Ali's, Khan, Hafeez, Wasim & Malik bowling. I hit one boundary and a six in the first two balls from Shikhar Dhawan before Amir came back and got him. Kohli looked class and played some good shots as he does in real life. Rahul was a flop again before Dhoni came into bat. Dhoni like now a days played his real life innings of 5 runs from 11 deliveries and built a good pressure on me. For some reason I was not able to get away scoring runs with him. Raina came in and played a vital knock constantly rotating strikes. Kohli was looking all set to score a century before experience of Hafeez just got the better of him. Pandey, Bhuvi, Jadeja all tried but in the end I lost by 2 runs. Fantastic match!

I needed 30 of 2 overs I think and 13 of the final. I was at 2 balls 7 required and hit a boundary. 1 ball 3 required and it was a wicket on the boundary ropes. Fantastic.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Was playing this match last night on DBC 17. Who says DBC 17 is not fun

View attachment 199703

View attachment 199704

View attachment 199705

View attachment 199706

View attachment 199707

View attachment 199710

View attachment 199708

View attachment 199709

View attachment 199711

View attachment 199712

What a match that was. I bowled and batted all the 40 overs as India. Fakhar Zaman and Shehzad were toying with my bowling in the powerplay before sort of breaks in the middle overs post powerplay. Azam made sure he batted till the end and made a selfless 47 did not even go for his half century and Hafeez in the end played a crucial 25 of just 11 that helped Pakistan score 199.

It was not going to be easy for me to score 200 runs with Amir, Ali's, Khan, Hafeez, Wasim & Malik bowling. I hit one boundary and a six in the first two balls from Shikhar Dhawan before Amir came back and got him. Kohli looked class and played some good shots as he does in real life. Rahul was a flop again before Dhoni came into bat. Dhoni like now a days played his real life innings of 5 runs from 11 deliveries and built a good pressure on me. For some reason I was not able to get away scoring runs with him. Raina came in and played a vital knock constantly rotating strikes. Kohli was looking all set to score a century before experience of Hafeez just got the better of him. Pandey, Bhuvi, Jadeja all tried but in the end I lost by 2 runs. Fantastic match!

I needed 30 of 2 overs I think and 13 of the final. I was at 2 balls 7 required and hit a boundary. 1 ball 3 required and it was a wicket on the boundary ropes. Fantastic.
India's bowling rating higher? o.O :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

So a 3 match T20 series 1 played in USA and 2 in Lahore was successful. Pakistan win the T20 series 3-0 and though India dominated each of their innings, Pakistan got crucial break-through. A must watch game especially the 2nd T20.

3rd T20 was just a pathetic performance from India and a complete one sided affair. What was Kohli thinking of dropping Dhoni for Parthiv :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Probably my last T20 series in DBC 17. Ashes Cricket already pre-installed and ready for it to go live tonight :D. Might start with a India vs Pakistan test series in Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar. I am sure Ashes wont have those grounds but I will create a random one for the series.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Probably my last T20 series in DBC 17. Ashes Cricket already pre-installed and ready for it to go live tonight :D. Might start with a India vs Pakistan test series in Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar. I am sure Ashes wont have those grounds but I will create a random one for the series.
Highlights or full matches?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Highlights or full matches?
It is full match unfortunately. I will try and upload highlights from Ashes Cricket now onwards. I would recommend watching 2nd T20 though, it was a low scoring thriller only if you have 2 rough hours. :p

Users who are viewing this thread