CricSim

Corbin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
www.cricsim.com

Cricsim (or cricket simulation) is a simulation game played between two sides of 11 players. The simulation is run through the simulator Internet Test Cricket., with the results of the match posted as a scorecard, and submitted into a match thread, where members of each team participating and various other neutral spectators will discuss the games and the result of the match. At this stage, the competition, otherwise known as the Bannerman Shield, is a 21 round competition currently compiling of seven sides, that play each other throughout the season. The Bannerman Shield is played in the first class format.

Anyone who likes Cricket, Rugby or Soccer I'd recommend this site to as there are also Rugby and Soccer Simulation Leagues as well.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
PlanetCricket = Cricsim in my opinion. Both are excellent to be perfectly honest.

Corbin

School Cricketer
Season just concluded with the Allstars taking out the favourites the Ravens in the Grand Final!

Origin has now just commenced between NSW and QLD.

Corbin

School Cricketer
New Zealand are going into the 3rd game of the series against GB 2-0 down.

and QLD are also aiming for a whitewash leading the 3 game SOO series 2-0.

metallics2006

International Coach
The site is great. The simming side of things is also very good. Thanks for linking me to the forum. Cheers Corbin.:)

Users who are viewing this thread