CT Scheduling.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Scheduling is completely messed up. See the Semi's between Nz and Pak.Empty seats even though it was a weekend. it was a "Champions trophy semi final".

Final on Monday? atleast the final should have scheduled on a weekend.

Nothing for me to do, i ll enjoy it in on TV but aren't crowd supposed to be present in huge numbers to encourage the team they follow, one of the reason there will be a less crowd turn over 1.Working day 2. have more life to deal with it.

It all started after the CT was postponed :(

nz0003

International Cricketer
The semi between NZ and Pakistan was packed! they said it would have filled up Centurion easily, so I don't where you're getting this from.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well dont expect full crowd if any other team except India or Pak is playing..yeah ICC's scheduling has been stupid, i remember the 2007 T20 WC was also on a weekday as I had my coll that time...

nz0003

International Cricketer
Well dont expect full crowd if any other team except India or Pak is playing..yeah ICC's scheduling has been stupid, i remember the 2007 T20 WC was also on a weekday as I had my coll that time...

I reckon South Africa would of got a full crowd :p

Params7

International Cricketer
The only place crowds will up the stadium if India, Pak and hosts are playing is when its taking place in...India or Pak :P

That's why WC 2011 will have the best atmosphere..every stadium, every major game is guaranteed to be jam packed. For Ind/Pak matches, it'll go one step further with people on top of stands, railings, buildings around the stadium etc. :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread