Cutscenes

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Like any other sports game i think BLC should also consider some interesting cut scenes like celebrations if you get a wicket like more movie like just the way in FIFA after a goal or when an appeal is rejected or say when there is a miss field...i think by adding this will increase the interest in the game and will definately make a breakthrough as well..........
codemasters are u considering this one??????????

well if its due to come out this summer it either has been done or hasnt i would have thought. by no anyway

a shoaib akhtar "pia plane" runway take off is my favourite.followed by binga lee's three thumping fists.andre nel's tongue dropper is good too......u may add your favourites.

I would like to see Lara's jump for joy after passing 380........
Or what about Harbhajans 'Jump for joy' or when he slams the ball down after taking a caught and bowled?
I would like to see the bowlers picking up the ball and flinging it back at the batsmen's stumps after a vicious over......that would be nice.....

How about the accasional stress relieving moment Harbhajan has, in the field. Like the ball gets hit to him and he throws it into the ground right infront of him?

like just imagine the number of cutscenes they can have for a wicket celebration even if they have 10 with mulitple camera angles would make a lot.....

I'm hoping the game comes in more than 1 CD for the PC - lots of room for cutscenes and all those little extras.

or maybe Shoiab Aktar pulling his hamstring after a bad over or if he doesnt feel like bowling any more?

happens a bit

Users who are viewing this thread