damn this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsauce786

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IS SO ****ING HARD...... like holy ****ing ****. **** THIS GAMe. BUT I LOVE CRICKET AND I WANNA LEARN IT...........BUT **** ITS HARD. its most likely my timing but i dont know which ****ing shot to play on which balls its so annoying the high score i've had in 10 overs is 66. (10 over match) and as you can see I HAVE NO ****ING PATIENTCE....so pleas help you on what shot to plays on a YORKER, MEDIUM(****ihate that lenght), AND SHORT **** PISSES ME OFF. ( I DONT NEED CONRTOLS) I HAVE MY OWN COPY IM NOT A ****ING IDIOT. THANKS :)
OH YEAH FOR PC.

first of all mate you need to calm down with your language if you want help around here and especially from me!

hotsauce786 said:
IS SO ****ING HARD...... like holy ****ing ****. **** THIS GAMe. BUT I LOVE CRICKET AND I WANNA LEARN IT...........BUT **** ITS HARD. its most likely my timing but i dont know which ****ing shot to play on which balls its so annoying the high score i've had in 10 overs is 66. (10 over match) and as you can see I HAVE NO ****ING PATIENTCE....so pleas help you on what shot to plays on a YORKER, MEDIUM(****ihate that lenght), AND SHORT **** PISSES ME OFF. ( I DONT NEED CONRTOLS) I HAVE MY OWN COPY IM NOT A ****ING IDIOT. THANKS :)
OH YEAH FOR PC.

This is your second idiotic rant, please desist.

hotsauce786 said:
OH YEAH FOR PC.

u will get nothing if u talk like that, when i played the game 1st time it was also difficult for me, but then i keep practising again and again finally got some records into my name in c2k5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread