Damn This Kit

K

kizz360

well i tried to change the yorkshire kit, as the ea one is blue and red but it is black and orange. well this is what happend (see pic)

if anyone can help if they want i can post the files so you can edit them

kizz

Your problem is you haven't changed the formats i think. eg. 128x128 64x64 etc.

how can u tell that from just looking at it Barmy??

I thought you would've had to look at the actual kit files first. But you have sum super powers or sumthing LOL

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 24 2004, 01:12 PM
how can u tell that from just looking at it Barmy??

I thought you would've had to look at the actual kit files first. But you have sum super powers or sumthing LOL
I've made a lot of kits...

you are not the only one having problems with kits. i have been having trouble with my test kits that i am making. for my indian sweater kit, the helmet turns white and the sweater back turns blue from a distance. the helmet has white parts in normal view making it look shocking. i really think it has something to do with a palatte; the kits look great in photoshop and then get messed up in game.

yup exactly the same as me, the kits look awesome in Photoshop, its just that when its zoomed out the kits get screwed up

I've been doing some research on this and it seems we're missing a couple of resolutions so you're seeing the old kit underneath. One of these seems to be a vertical one and the other a long distance one. Obviously the vertical one is more important to find.

:P Not sure quite yet. This is just me hypothesising on the basis that the probs occur from the high camera views...

Users who are viewing this thread