Database

woodywiss sa sa

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you edit the ICC Cricket Captain 2006 Database, So that you can change players Names? like many other members have done in stories

i think you go to a players profile, then click the tab that says personal, and down the bottom it has a thing where you can edit the name

the problem is though you can edit names but not averages

But if you could matty, the game would become to easy because you could put it miles up and the bowlers miles down and it would be too easy

So what? If they want to play that way, then fine. They bought the game, paid for it, there is nothing wrong.
Personally, I would like a full player editor - Name, Position, Batting/Bowling styles, skills and stats and even wages/nationality. However, any team which has had skills and stuff edited shouldn't be allowed in online play.

ZoraxDoom said:
So what? If they want to play that way, then fine. They bought the game, paid for it, there is nothing wrong.
Personally, I would like a full player editor - Name, Position, Batting/Bowling styles, skills and stats and even wages/nationality. However, any team which has had skills and stuff edited shouldn't be allowed in online play.

its a good idea, but the dude who made the game is ganna release the game again with a crappy (i mean flawed) roster update and thats all we are going to ever get.

Personally, i think the guy couldnt program a moving fish if his life depended on it, thats why he releases the same game over and over again, instead of actually changing something.

barto123 said:
Personally, i think the guy couldnt program a moving fish if his life depended on it, thats why he releases the same game over and over again, instead of actually changing something.
Well that certainly explains how he created the game in the first place.

Just remind me, how many copies has your Computer game sold? Exactly, so before you criticise others, show that you can do better.

MUFC1987 said:
Well that certainly explains how he created the game in the first place.

Just remind me, how many copies has your Computer game sold? Exactly, so before you criticise others, show that you can do better.

i dont make games, only play them. However, my mate was one of the programmers with auran, an australian company. He helped make some decent titles (that probably barely outsold this game).

but i just think that if he (cricket captain maker dude) could create such a game with no outside help, he'd be able to improve on it as well and not just cash in on the money he recieves from putting in a new skin every year or so. I think he'd make more money if he did as well. it doesnt nessesarily mean he's a crap programmer i admit, but somethings wrong, cause if he is good he knows damn well he could do better, and if there was some true competition (not cricket coach) he'd be out of a job.

can anyone tell me how to open the icc 2005 database file?i wil try 2 edit it and post the progress i make...the file extension is .CAP right?

Users who are viewing this thread