Dav Whatmore heading to the West Indies ?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Two Australians, Dav Whatmore and John Dyson, are among the candidates to take over as head coach of the West Indies team, according to a report on caribbeancricket.com.

More of this.....

Wasnt John Dyson among the shortlisted candidates for the India's next coach?

Yes and he is very good and low profile.He did a very good job with Sri Lanka.

Ok. But I dont want him. Rajput is good enough for the job. He is doing well. He is an Indian, and more low profile than any foreign coach.

i hope Whatmore goes to the windies, he did great with Sri Lanka wining the WC with them and than he was absolutely amazing with Bangladesh.

windies have a whole bunch of young players and he has prooven that he can work with the youngsters and get the best out of them.

Ok. But I dont want him. Rajput is good enough for the job. He is doing well. He is an Indian, and more low profile than any foreign coach.

To be honest, I feel they will have no choice but to stick with him if he leads the team to victory in Australia. Rajput was an underdog prior to the World Twenty20 but no one, not even the BCCI can argue with results.

When did we start talking about India? Manee included. The topic is the West Indies.

Whatmore is a hot commodity at the moment, he's done some good work at Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread