Davison Cup 2023 - Coming soon - 1 team available

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Thank you for the kind words everyone. Next year I'm hoping to make some changes. Some changes are:
  • Each team to have a home and away game
  • A playoff, instead of finals and semi finals
  • All players must play at least one game
  • Changes to how the base players are rated (meaning not everyone will have the same 4 gold 6 silver and so on, so each team might be different)
  • Different pitch types (I'm going to try and simulate a bunch of different scenarios before the next season to get an idea of how this might work)
  • Changes to DRS, while I enjoyed the DRS system I think it can be improved
There may be more changes but we'll have to wait and see. If you have suggestions, comments or concerns please let me know.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
New Feature highlights #1

Pitch types.

With the new season we will implement the following pitch types:

Flat- Batting advantage
Hard- Fast bowlers advantage
Normal- No advantage
Dry- Spin advantage

Before the season each team will decide their home stadium and pick their pitch type. They will use the pitch for all their home games. For the finals the matches will take place in Toronto on a Normal pitch so neither team has an advantage. This season each team will play one home and one away match so make sure to pick your teams accordingly.

tagging: @Na Maloom Afraad @Disharies @Till Valhalla @Paranoid Kendroid @mohsin7827 @Verified Enigma

Please let me know if you guys are interested in retaining your teams. I am thinking of limiting it to 6 teams still so if any of you are not interested there may be spots open.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry I'm gonna pass this time but someone should continue Winnipeg Bottoms. I don't think I could come up with a better pun than this in my lifetime

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Why did you make this thread active at the same time as WICKET was created... now we're competing for "most recent post" in the cric leagues forum

Users who are viewing this thread