day/night

maxwasim

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys has anyone got to play a day-night match by default in 50 overs game??
there r too many bugs , specially the bounce of the ball , its too low

exactly what i wanted to know pal.
has anybody had a day nighter or a night match during any kind of tour??

I played a match against a ****XI side on the ashes tour down under with england.

I suppose you play them at stadia where it is available.

But is it in normal leagues

I hope day nighters would be available if you play in the English one day league. I know you can't select day nighters for England in exhibition but you can't choose 45 overs either.

Hopefully if you start a season then it's 45 overs and day nighters are included.

Day/Nighters are not in this game.

You play the game either during the day (ie 50 overs per side) or ALL at night (ie 50 overs per side). Its bad programming that allows for this.

will they or wont they release a fix for this and some other things?

does the game work on a time clock? if so wouldnt it be not hard to make it soo a game starts at 2pm soooo it will be Dusk by the time they start batting? or is this just impossible???? :mad

never played 50 over match in this game. Just hope That they will release some kind of fix for this. Other than the usual bugs in-game, I guess this is the only Major bug. Reason I say this is because we never had the day-night problem before.

Maybe, just maybe one day they will make a cricket game so good that all they have to do in future games is improve the style of play and Graphics. Maybe bugs will be totally out of question

Users who are viewing this thread