DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Mate if you planning to play online , put your PSN link in your profile. I`m planning to add all of the guys in this thread when I get some time into my Contacts list on my PS3 , and play locally , where the lag and Ping wont kill us.

Mate if you planning to play online , put your PSN link in your profile. I`m planning to add all of the guys in this thread when I get some time into my Contacts list on my PS3 , and play locally , where the lag and Ping wont kill us.

There is a list of a couple of guys on page 1, otherwise I am going to do as you suggest.

Cant add my PSN username for some reason.

I received a text from bt games in PE saying due to local supplier issues the game would be down on tuesday. Then I received one saying the game would release this friday and that stock was being sent overnight? What to believe?

I received a text from bt games in PE saying due to local supplier issues the game would be down on tuesday. Then I received one saying the game would release this friday and that stock was being sent overnight? What to believe?

The game should be available today. If not, its a problem with PE

Things changed for better,,,its out today

Im getting ready as we speak, going to collect The Don from that shop, he's coming home with me....

Yipiiiiiiieeeee!!!

Got a mail from Kalahari at 0:27 this morning to say my DB has been dispatched :clap Now to allow 24 - 28 hours for delivery. Not sure how happy wifey is going to be sitting at work till midnight waiting for it :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Anyone picked up game in Pretoria/Centurion region yet?

he's coming home with me....

Yipiiiiiiieeeee!!!

Haha sounds a bit wrong. As far as I know all the BT games stores were receiving their stock today via overnight courier. I confirmed with several people yesterday afternoon and all had the same story.

You guys should try Look & Listen. They have stock. A little birdie told me.

My copy is inbound from takealot. :)
Also have a preorder at BT games waiting for me if anyone wants it? Greenstone mall - Edenvale

Users who are viewing this thread