MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Please fill in the following details (where applicable) and make a post if you have experienced a bug/glitch/issue in DBC17 after updating to patch 3.

If you have experienced the same/similar issue more than once, please provide an example of the mode/match you used - don't just say "Any"

Platform: PS4/Xbox One
Game Version Number: View the Credits screen and note the number listed - PLEASE INCLUDE THIS rather than just saying "patch 3" - these do differ depending on region, so it matters which version you have.
Game Mode: Casual/Training/Online/Career/Tour/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used: (if applicable - please note which teams were in the game you were playing, and whether they were downloaded)
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....
Bug description (detail): .....

In many cases, video footage/images of the issue may help - see these guides for how to capture and upload video clips or screenshots directly from your console -

Xbox One: Record Clips with Game DVR | Xbox One Apps / Capture Screenshots on Xbox One | Xbox One Console
PS4: Uploading a video clip | PlayStation®4 User's Guide / Uploading a screenshot | PlayStation®4 User's Guide

------------------

Please avoid making your bug description a list of unrelated issues - fill out the form uniquely for each separate issue mentioned.

Stick to the format and avoid discussion. Quote someone's post and reply in another thread if you want to answer them, don't reply here.

Posts not in this format or replying to other posts - other than those from Big Ant - will be deleted.

Last edited:

ScourgeOz

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used: custom Fiji team (likely applicable to others)
Ground:
(if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): Game crashes on if you try to open teams with no logo download loaded
Bug description (detail): After patch 3, If you try and open teams you've downloaded in academy where you haven't downloaded a logo, it will crash the game as soon as you try to click on identity on the team, this has been replicated with Fiji, France, Japan and Nigeria where no logos were downloaded, but does not occur on Canada or united States where logos were available and downloaded.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: Xbox one
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0879 (patch 3 downloaded)
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Ind vs Sa downloaded
Ground:
Delhi park (not sure)
Over Count: 6.1
Issue (one line description): superhuman wk catches perfectly timed lofted late cut shot against spinner
Bug description (detail): superhuman wk jumps 5-6 feet in the air to catch lofted cut shot. They catch everyhing when u late cut a spinner. Normal shot...lofted shot...perfectly timed shot...everything late cut against spinners results in catch by keeper.

Please see pictures for reference. I am unable to post video. (It says uploaded file does not have allowed extension. I am trying to upload from iphone video library)

Attachments

• IMG_6037.PNG
    IMG_6037.PNG
    83.4 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_6038.PNG
    IMG_6038.PNG
    85.1 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_6039.PNG
    IMG_6039.PNG
    74.8 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Trezenstein

School Cricketer
Platform:Xbox One
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description):
Game crashes when trying to simulate to next event
Bug description (detail)
Have restarted console several times and in one of my two career saves it will crash whenever i try to simulate using the button or with the calendar.

Thanks

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PS4
Teams used: Not acamedy
Ground: Bendigo
Over Count:NA
Issue (one line description): Career Mode Stats Issue
Bug description (detail): The stats still arnt accurate i have made one 50 and it says i have made two

Last edited:

Zaneo

Club Captain
Platform : xbox1
Version : v0.1.0.1.0879
Game mode: career
Teams used: Nottingham Worcester
Ground: Nottingham stadium
Over count :10
Issue: freeze and crash
Bug description: went to watch a replay and froze then crashed. I had been playing in this career for weeks no dramas first try after installing new patch

boomin21

School Cricketer
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Get Best not working
Bug description (detail): When attempting to get best, it says it is replacing the teams but eventually just goes back to team list without replacing teams.

param_47470

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Online
Teams used: Ireland
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count:
N/A
Issue (one line description): Field preset
Bug description (detail): Field preset doesn't work properly ... one fielder always move to different location by itself ... if we do it for all then next time doesn't allow give you any time to change ...

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Platform:PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Ireland v India
Ground: Bradman
Issue (one line description): When batting, graphics become blurry from time to time, then go back to normal after 10-15 seconds.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Test
Teams used: I'm playing as England (Best) downloaded from Academy with personnel changes vs computer team Papua New Guinea (Best) downloaded from Academy
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Over Count: 31/31.3
Issue (one line description): Lunch
Bug description (detail): PNG controlled by computer started bowling 31st over at 3:59pm (Day/Night Test). At completion of 31st over we walked off for the interval but then did the same when I scored a single at 31.3 overs. It wasn't anything to do with rain as time showed as 4:45pm when we were batting again. I never had this happen before patch 3. This is my first match since patch. Many thanks.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: I'm playing as England (Best) downloaded from Academy with personnel changes vs computer team Papua New Guinea (Best) downloaded from Academy
Over Count: 41.5/42.1
Issue (one line description): Leg Bye
Bug description (detail): Ran one leg bye off the last ball of the over with Jake Ball (Right-handed) the batsman but at the start of the next over Jack Leach (Left-handed) was on strike. Many thanks.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Over Count: Fourth over, their first innings
Issue (one line description): Caught behind
Bug description (detail): Took a wicket caught by wicketkeeper Jonny Bairstow but catch went to Ben Stokes on scorecard. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Jako11

Club Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Teams used: Downloded teams, all international teams
Issue (one line description): Teams only use 1 kit for all formats
Bug description (detail): Teams don't seem to change kits for each format, even though the defaults are set correctly in the academy. For example England were using the test kit for every format and Bangladesh were using the one day kit for every format.
I looked further into it and think that the team plays in whichever kit is at the top of the uniforms list.

Last edited:

Simbah

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Teams used: Downloded teams
Issue (one line description): Unable to download logos for all teams
Bug description (detail): cannot download all logos for all teams, as it eventually will say that there is not enough data space for additional logos

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0899
Teams used: Downloaded teams
Issue (one line description): Unable to download logos for all teams.
Bug description (detail): Cannot download logos for all teams, as it eventually will say that there is not enough data space for additional logos.

Users who are viewing this thread