Dead Space 2 [Screenshots]

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the most scariest game of all time is back. I don't know how i missed this but i knew there some big game hiding just around the corner when there was no big release for last 2 months.

dead-space-2-wallpaper-01.jpg

Dead Space was on of the few games that actually gave me creeps and scared me to the core :p. I guess its the sound that did the trick more than visuals. Lets hope DS2 doesnt disappoint.

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
deadspace22011020114330.jpg

deadspace22011020113340.jpg

deadspace22011020114023.jpg

----------

This tweaking scary and sick game... It is meant to be played at night only with all the lights off and headphones with fully cranked to maximum. Certainly not for the pussies.

----------

I hate you Dead Space2 developers. :p Started the game, sat back and watching the nice little intro sequence and suddenly you drop me into action with both hands tied and no explanation of what to do:mad I was running around like crazy:D

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
my mate clocked it in like a few hours lmao, but said it was the best single player game he'd ever played.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
It is short. I've read in forums that it is around 8 hours on medium difficulty. But you will be fully exhausted by it. I play if 30-45 minutes at a time. Even that feels like torture. :p

Perfect conditions to play the game:
Time: after 11pm when everyone in house is sleeping.
Use good 5 channel headphones and turn the volume to maximum
Lower the room temperature to about 15 C.
Turn off the lights and close the doors and windows so that its pitch black darkness.

----------

Its the sounds that do the trick in this game. Such as hissing sound of gas pipes, popping of balloons, crying sound of necromorphs in distance....

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Some more screenshots... This game looks sick:p

deadspace22011020513221.jpg

deadspace22011020511493.jpg

deadspace22011020411460.jpg

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah. My friend said he played this. He lives alone in a room, and quite understandably a gaming freak and played this at night.

He cried lol. He told stuff of a level in how the lighting is sub zero as you walk on with a torch light until the lights turn on and find yourself in a mall. Creepy. I'd try the game at his place.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Use good 5 channel headphones and turn the volume to maximum

I'm no headbanger but I know this one from personal experience. Headphones on max will damage your hearing.

Sorry to be a killjoy. Just that I would have appreciated this advice before it happened to me.

Please consider turning your headphones down a bit. You can probably still get a buzz (no pun intended) - and you'll probably still be damaging your hearing, just not as much.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
I know max would damage the ears... By maximum i meant the max volume you can take without any damage :p

----------

You are not a killjoy but my graphic card is. ****** gave up. Its fan stopped working and now i've ordered a Accelero cooler for it. That would take 3 days to arrive. :mad:mad

Users who are viewing this thread