Dean Jones sacked after 'terrorist' remark

If i was Amla I would have gone up to him said, really i would..

"yes, next i'm blowing your mums house".

Dean Jones is another ignorant.

And then Dean Jones would have completely jawed him in the face. If you have ever seen Dean Jones, you wouldn't dream of saying that.

Man I don't care. right. However, of corse I won't say that to him, because I have the respect. I was just trying to say that he made stupid comments.

If i said that to him, there would be no difference between me and him. I wanna' keep that difference, ya'll see.

Antagonising the situation isn't making it right you absolute tit. You'd be taking it further. By abusing him back your sinking to his level. If you said that to him, you'd have dragged yourself down, lowering yourself. Making yourself look as bigger idiot as he.

ARG! I just said, I was just kinda joking. I wont say that to him.. LOL

I'm glad that I can make people like you laugh ;).

He called Amla a terrorist off air; probably part of an earlier jokey conversation with the commentary team and, lets be honest, it is quite funny in a crude way.

It was heard and it was the right move to banish him and not for any TV company to touch him with a 20ft bargepole - I bet they didn't think he'd subsequently become an executive member of the ICL board though.

I personally find it not funny, stupid. Yeah, I am a open guy but still. I know how it's lightly taken in the western world, but you have to look it from different angles.

I personally find it not funny, stupid. Yeah, I am a open guy but still. I know how it's lightly taken in the western world, but you have to look it from different angles.

I'm a Sikh, I wear a turban, do you think I have not been called a terrorist before?

well, it's ignorance of people, and not funny? eh?

I'm a Sikh, I wear a turban, do you think I have not been called a terrorist before?

So, you dont mind it in a certain context? Because I have a muslim friend and we have a bit of banter between each other about all sorts and the same with my blacks friends. We both know neither of us mean it and it's just a bit of banter.

I totally agree with Manee/

So, you dont mind it in a certain context? Because I have a muslim friend and we have a bit of banter between each other about all sorts and the same with my blacks friends. We both know neither of us mean it and it's just a bit of banter.

Well if people I knew (friends etc).. who said it, i won't mind it. I'd take it as a joke.

Yeah. I mean I joke about with my muslim friends about different things, like if someone or somethings made him angry he tends to say he'd blow them/it up. We all know he's joking but he takes advantage of it being a bit risky which makes it hilarious. Like the majority of comedians out there are doing at the moment.

Ohmad Djalili for example, because he's Iranian gets away with a lot of jokes about terrorism and islam that a Brit or an American etc would never get away with.

I minded it when I was eight, but you learn to laugh it off.

Users who are viewing this thread