Demo Expander

hay can anyone tell me how to insert image here in posts.?:( i have somthing interesting to share

use the img tags or use the attachment feature.

can there be an easier way to expand the demo.Entering values manually each time is difficult.Can some programming like VB used to do it automatically.

Please have a look at the score....

Attachments

• 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 200.JPG
    200.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 273
the game is too easy and boring, :( i guess cricket 2002 was better than this.

for me, the game graphics only matter becoz i take some time in mastering the game and by the time i master it, the patches for the game come out.. So, if the graphics and all those look good, I will buy the game! Bugs are what they deter me from buying a game. Lets see if the reviews talk about any bugs

The 200 came off 105 balls as there is 7 more sixes in the second screen shot. My guess is that the balls faced doesn't update until the next ball is ready to be faced, ala Cricket 2004.

EDIT: and there is another 4 there as well...I'm completely lost now :p

What about this one. Pietersen 200 off 97 :D

Perhaps they were two different games.
they must have been because look at the colour of the bats. They're different

Attachments

• Pieterson 200(resize).jpg
    Pieterson 200(resize).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Is the game that easy??? I havent played it too much...just like couple of overs..i still cant hit a boundary :p maybe I just suck at cricket

From the demo, i get the spinners to be still tough. Perfect timing off them is really impossible for me!

Sad to see such unrealistic scores in C2k5!

can any one explain me in detail how i will be able to enhance the target to 400. yesterday i was able to freeze score . but today i cant really understand how to do that. can some one explain in detail
thanks

just download the file posted by prakash on page six of this thread. Then extract/copy the file into your cricket 2005 demo folder. Thats it. Use it with freeze overs and you can bat till you get 400. :D

Users who are viewing this thread