Demo Expander

barmyarmy said:
Just use the field settings I posted and you'll find it easy.
I do, but that missing texture thing makes it very hard to spot the ball. 276 is my best.

Anyone knows how to freeze the wickets? I keep getting bowled out quite easily.

andyptl18 said:
i dont think the dead time has been reached because a lot of people still dont have the game like me BUT i know that playing 3 overs doesnt give u a decent feeling of the game and a lot of people can try this demo with expansion and get a feel of how crappy this game actually is

I don't think it either. But I got to see they have made graphics good, but the gameplay is not that good. :noway

Well, personally i think the game can be expanded to the limit tht England start their innings from the 1st ball. Coz afterall, its just a .SAV game when gets loaded when we click on 'Play Now'

Maybe Sangam, Prakash or anybody with the correct knowlegde can do it.

**It will take some if not most of us quite a lot of time till we acctually get the Full game, so we have to live with the demo till then, We need to extend the game.

thanx guys u all hv done a gr8 job by making demo playable for long hours

the web page gives a link which gives an error TSearch is not availiable anywhere else i have searched loads.

Nice work pat as I was also searching this tool.Still I am downloading this game as I have very slow speed connection and speed is 3kb.I downloaded Brian Lara demo in 30 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread