Derby v Man Utd - League Cup

Derby County is ahead currently with 1-0. But Manchester United are actually playing with their reserves. Just now Rooney and Ronaldo are coming into the field.

Derby County is ahead currently with 1-0. But Manchester United are actually playing with their reserves. Just now Rooney and Ronaldo are coming into the field.

Only few. They still have Tevez, Oshea Scholes, Nani and Anderson from the very begining

Luckily I did not stake any money on this event. I would have gone either with Man Utd or with a draw.

It's definitely a two-leg one. Trust Derby to try and upstage Forest. Forest knock Man C out of the FA Cup so Derby have to try and go one better by beating Man U.

i would have taken for granted that this was for the first leg, not aggregate though chez as it wasnt made clear from the outset.

If it was first leg it would have said so, otherwise you have to assume it's the whole tie. I think the odds reflect that too.

If i'd have walked into a bookies today and placed a bet on Derby vs Man Utd, I'd have been betting on tonight's match not an aggregate though. Really needs to have been made clear. I think those odds could easily represent tonight's match as well. Also if its aggregate result why is there an option for a draw, surely that implies that its for tonight's matchup as there must be a result over 2 legs.

Last edited:
The fact that there's a draw option shows that this was a leg-by-leg event.

Gentlemen:
When I posted the odds, they represented the game of Jan 7, 2009 and only that day. As for the ratio of the odds, it is simple, we are talking about Man Utd,all and sundry expected them to walk . The second leg will be played on Jan 20, 2009 and at that time another set of odds will be posted.
The game is over and must be settled.

Matches are normally created per match and not on basis of two matches.

Users who are viewing this thread