Designing a new simulator

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
After 3 years of hardwork and some knowledge about writing algorithms, I have finally decided to work on a new cricket simulator finally. Anyone who is ready to work with me for the same is requested to comment on this post. Also ideas are invited from the users to make the simulator better

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After 3 years of hardwork and some knowledge about writing algorithms, I have finally decided to work on a new cricket simulator finally. Anyone who is ready to work with me for the same is requested to comment on this post. Also ideas are invited from the users to make the simulator better
I would've loved to work with you but due to my tight schedule, I can't.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
if you want to do it good likeable simulator than, do it small and simple/easy one like cricsim... easy to add players/teams... and support atleast 3 forum of cricket Test/FC, ODI/LA, and T20... at the end of the match we like to get/keep match scorecard in .txt file and also commentary file and team stats... that's it... it is simple requirement of good useable simulator... even if it is not attractive in way of graphics, but it give good realistic scorecard than, your sim will become our top priority... i don't know any thing about coding... but if you need members to test beta version, than count me in...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
^It's ok... you can add stats part, when you feel you can... start your work and gave us some beta of the sim or screenshots... Best of luck for your project...

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Let me be honest, I am collecting up data of 20 matches every format and will be using probability to make the match engine. If someone can come forward for maanaging these statistics, I will be able to do it more easily

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Let me be honest, I am collecting up data of 20 matches every format and will be using probability to make the match engine. If someone can come forward for maanaging these statistics, I will be able to do it more easily
what type of stats you need?

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
And guiding from anyone will be appreciated who is an expert in Visual Studio.. There are some glitches I am facing

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And guiding from anyone will be appreciated who is an expert in Visual Studio.. There are some glitches I am facing
I am not an expert in visual studios but I can give a go in C++ programming.

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I will be coding the entire thing in VB.NET but yes you can give me certain algorithms in C++ as well (if I need).

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Infact I am done with most of the basics...... Did up the match engine algorithm using C.... now will be doing the same in vb.net

Users who are viewing this thread