Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Currently 3 members are ready for beta testing (Me, Ali and Raghu). PM us the version and we will review it before you release it officially for public use.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Looking good. Hope match engine works better than the previous ones we have.

Looking forward to it. Best of luck.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
if you want to do it good likeable simulator than, do it small and simple/easy one like cricsim... easy to add players/teams... and support atleast 3 forum of cricket Test/FC, ODI/LA, and T20... at the end of the match we like to get/keep match scorecard in .txt file and also commentary file and team stats... that's it... it is simple requirement of good useable simulator... even if it is not attractive in way of graphics, but it give good realistic scorecard than, your sim will become our top priority... i don't know any thing about coding... but if you need members to test beta version, than count me in...
He Said it all BTW Please Keep the option of Stats and Deleting Stats for one particular match So that it the problem of simming the match without the correct team . Actually nobody faces the problem but accidently Some one in the forum did it. Also it should allow to sim matches from One Over to Sixty Overs For Leagues which Feature older tradition for One days will be a bit realistic and Also option of super overs . Just Some Suggestions what all managers over here need Best of Luck .

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
He Said it all BTW Please Keep the option of Stats and Deleting Stats for one particular match So that it the problem of simming the match without the correct team . Actually nobody faces the problem but accidently Some one in the forum did it. Also it should allow to sim matches from One Over to Sixty Overs For Leagues which Feature older tradition for One days will be a bit realistic and Also option of super overs . Just Some Suggestions what all managers over here need Best of Luck .
The minimum overs required to constitute a complete match is 20........ I will be keeping time constraints and D/L methods however

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The minimum overs required to constitute a complete match is 20........ I will be keeping time constraints and D/L methods however
Just keep on updating us with betas and info regularly. And If you need me to design any of the icons then tell me all with respect to their sizes.

Sarthak Mondal

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just keep on updating us with betas and info regularly. And If you need me to design any of the icons then tell me all with respect to their sizes.
All I need you to do is to help with the cut off time during rain for a full ODI match to resume and how the overs are cut down post cut-off period......

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
All I need you to do is to help with the cut off time during rain for a full ODI match to resume and how the overs are cut down post cut-off period......
I am a learner though but @Sodium could help you out in this.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am a learner though but @Sodium could help you out in this.
I don't know much about ICC cut-off rules or formulae to be used. So nope, I too can't.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread