Dexter

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh season 2 is awesome. Lila :3

Best is Season 4. Season 5 is a bit weak but the show is still strong, can't wait for S6.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Julie Benz: Only reason I ever watched that show

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I am on the 2nd season now. This show is awesome :D

duh, best show. Can't beat season 4. Dokes is awesome - Surprise mothafuka!

And who agrees the best lines in season 4 are anytime Arthur Mitchell says the c word? lmao.

Last edited:

ARay

County Cricketer
Season 4 is epic. Sigh, it blew me away. I was staring at the screen for a while wondering what in the world happened!
Looking forward to season 6. Maybe the dark passenger will finally leave him ;)
Or he will die a nasty death :p

6ry4nj

International Coach
There are quite enough sociopaths in the real world - going around, knowing exactly who the world would be better off without, and getting rid of them.

From the Harrises, Klebolds and McVeighs, all the way to the Bushs and bin Ladens, the Cheneys and the Saddams.

And when they kill our children, our friends and loved ones, we form a view in turn that the world would be better off without them. And so it goes...

Is theirs the world view that this show seeks to validate?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with homicidal fantasies per se. I just can't cope with the validation they receive in this show.

ARay

County Cricketer
Is theirs the world view that this show seeks to validate?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with homicidal fantasies per se. I just can't cope with the validation they receive in this show.

Show has received quite a lot of flak for it. They have cut down on the violence a lot more in the recent seasons. However the producers have stated no matter how much editing, the show is about sympathizing with a serial killer. There really isn't much that can be done about it.

Users who are viewing this thread