Dhoni Vs KP ; ODIs

Who is the better ODI player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see MSDhoni is being true to this name and remaining as impartial as ever :)

Yeh Pietersen batting below 4 would massively affect his average, he only averages over 100 at 5 ffs. Bens much better than this muppet, and at least he backs up his points and posts with a level of intellect!

Yeh Pietersen batting below 4 would massively affect his average, he only averages over 100 at 5 ffs. Bens much better than this muppet, and at least he backs up his points and posts with a level of intellect!

With one-sided stats that show only half the story? Indeed he does.

Better than this factuous trash that MSD's giving us. Bens a very good debater and adds alot to this section of the forums, hes just a little arrogant at times.

ICC rankings aren't the be all and end all, mate. Also saying KP would have an average of 10 at number 7 is one of the wierdest and most wrong predictions I have ever said. Saying that has pretty much made the rest of your 'points' void.

This means that you are trying to tell me that JP Duminy who is in blasting form right now is better than Bradman? Afterall, you said that rankings and stats don't matter? Then how do we judge them? by their looks and personality? You need batting skills to be a good batsman which KP lacks 60%. I was not even kidding when i said KP would have 10 average. He has far more chances to prove himself better but he couldn't because he just can't. Dhoni is way way better. Dhoni proves that you don't need many chances to prove yourself talented, but you can do it if you got the skills.

I said that stats don't matter? Wow, you're making things up from my post. Congratulations, I haven't seen this in a while, I'm very impressed...

Saying KP would average 10 at number 7 is just ludicrous yet after many people saying you are wrong, you continue to say you are right without using any facts to back your arguments. And no I'm not saying Duminy is better than Bradman? Where on earth have I given you that idea?

You really need to read posts properly.

Yeah right KP averages 100! I bet he will never get his average above 50. I don't see Ben back up his points haha. He just posts nonsense stuff. If you prove ICC rankings are lie then i will accept my defeat but until then, you KP supporters are the losers.

Better than this factuous trash that MSD's giving us. Bens a very good debater and adds alot to this section of the forums, hes just a little arrogant at times.
Again, same thing. Provide an evidence proving the ICC rankings wrong and until then, you are the loser. KP should first get past Smith and then After he finally reaches at 6th spot then he should think about other 5 before getting to Dhoni. Worthless got no chance of topping Smith so forget about Dhoni. Not a chance.

I said that stats don't matter? Wow, you're making things up from my post. Congratulations, I haven't seen this in a while, I'm very impressed...

Saying KP would average 10 at number 7 is just ludicrous yet after many people saying you are wrong, you continue to say you are right without using any facts to back your arguments. And no I'm not saying Duminy is better than Bradman? Where on earth have I given you that idea?

You really need to read posts properly.

God gave all of us a type of machine called "mind" which not alot of people use. I'll help you understand it so don't worry. What does ICC rankings stand for? They are based upon the stats and current performance of the cricketer. Which means, stats are involved in it. You said that ICC rankings don't matter which also means that stats don't mean anything since ICC rankings are based on stats. I hope you understand it this time.
Also, you should be thankful i am finally comparing KP to Dhoni. Otherwise, KP is not even worth to compare to Suresh Raina. You say i don't back up my arguements? i gave the link to ICC rankings and it proves that Dhoni is far far better than KP. KP is not even better than G.Smith and other who are top of him in the rankings. You are the one who is a loser so far in this arguement because you haven't proved the ICC rankings wrong yet and until you prove them wrong, you are the loser.

Thanks for ignoring my post which proved you wrong in every sense of the word.

Thanks for ignoring my post which proved you wrong in every sense of the word.

I can't reply to you because i have no idea what your point is. Type in english will you? clearly state your point and watch my comment on it. Also, don't be ignorant just ebcause your national teams: Australia and Pakistan are worthless. Especially Pakistan, worst team ever.

MSD has a point. Just, not a very good one.

I can't reply to you because i have no idea what your point is. Type in english will you? clearly state your point and watch my comment on it. Also, don't be ignorant just ebcause your national teams: Australia and Pakistan are worthless. Especially Pakistan, worst team ever.
I was about to ask you the same thing. Your posts give me headaches to read. Shravi's post was so clear I could understand it while reading it upside down and drunk.

And right, Ben is better than this. Just as arrogant and wrong, but at least he doesn't think the ICC rankings are be all and end all.

Well for the matter Dhoni is a better all-round player. As a batsman KP in my opinion. However KP is an arrogant twat who cannot lead a team without getting kicked out. Dhoni can and has been pretty good at it. I'd pick Dhoni as he is a very talented, team player. Somehow KP doesn't come across as a team player. But then again KP has that flair that Dhoni lacks. Dhoni is an excellent finisher and a good crisis man while KP is excellent at setting an innings up. Hard to really pick.

But then again KP has that flair that Dhoni lacks. Dhoni is an excellent finisher and a good crisis man while KP is excellent at setting an innings up. Hard to really pick.

Dhoni had the world on its edge when he wasnt captain but since he got his captaincy he matured a lot and started playing responsibly.

God gave all of us a type of machine called "mind" which not alot of people use. I'll help you understand it so don't worry. What does ICC rankings stand for? They are based upon the stats and current performance of the cricketer. Which means, stats are involved in it. You said that ICC rankings don't matter which also means that stats don't mean anything since ICC rankings are based on stats. I hope you understand it this time.
Also, you should be thankful i am finally comparing KP to Dhoni. Otherwise, KP is not even worth to compare to Suresh Raina. You say i don't back up my arguements? i gave the link to ICC rankings and it proves that Dhoni is far far better than KP. KP is not even better than G.Smith and other who are top of him in the rankings. You are the one who is a loser so far in this arguement because you haven't proved the ICC rankings wrong yet and until you prove them wrong, you are the loser.

Congratulations, once again, you made me laugh. You're making some points then you make some seriously stupid comparisons, it just brings down your whole post alot. I never said they don't matter, I said they aren't the be all and end all, there's a difference. Also I laughed quite hard at your comparison between KP to Suresh Raina. If Dhoni is so much out of KP's league then why does the poll show it being quite close?

I love how you say comparing a number 4 and 7 for example, then you choose to compare Raina and KP, one is an established International batsman who used to captain England and has represented them 135 times whilst averaging 51 in 133 FC games. And the other is barely an established domestic player who has only represented India 62 times, never having represented them in Tests, whilst averagin 44 in 46 FC games. You said I don't care about stats and you go on about them like they are the sun coming out of someones backside, but then you make a copmletely stupid comparison, once again, and then shown up by these 'stats' you love and cherish.

No, just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread