Difficulty in batting

inaziri

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear All,

This is my first post in this forum. I am a newbie to cricket revolution. I can bat well in the nets, but when it comes to matches, i am hardly able to score 3-4 runs in easy level.

Am i doing sumthing wrong. Should i keep pressing LCTRL button while pressing direction buttons or i have to press it at once.

Help me guys, i really want to get my hands on this game.

Thanks mod for an excellent forum.

Cheers

Yes I too agree,
Its really irritating when you Bat in Real Matches
Hard to Bat
Very Poor Key settings Implemented by Cricket Revolution compare to EA & Codies

^keep trying guys it is a good balanced game.. kinda difficult but get used to it u ll be scoring 10-15 runs per over and win matches

But scoring at 1 run per over is just as unrealistic as scoring at 15 an over. Cricket is not like that for the most part.

Dear All,

This is my first post in this forum. I am a newbie to cricket revolution. I can bat well in the nets, but when it comes to matches, i am hardly able to score 3-4 runs in easy level.

Am i doing sumthing wrong. Should i keep pressing LCTRL button while pressing direction buttons or i have to press it at once.

Help me guys, i really want to get my hands on this game.

Thanks mod for an excellent forum.

Cheers
Its not that difficult I used to get all out in around 50 runs or so but when I mastered placement meter I used to easily score around 20 runs per over :banana2

You just need more time with it, don't spend time in practice net instead play match as for practice

well everyone is right you need to keeping practice at first i even used to make around 10-15 runs but then after practcing for about a week for couple of days then i was able to score around 60-100 runs on middle diffculty so the word here is practice

yea i went from make 1 run an over to hitting sixes now it just takes time to master this game, It is by far my favourite cricket game out of the rest.

I am also facing to bat shots like cover drive or onside midwicket shots. Its simply not happening to me.

Users who are viewing this thread