Direct hit - with the bowler?

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was dwindling along in the demo, bowling as Brett Lee, and the batter did a defensive block toward Brett Lee, and he picked it up in the fielding angle and the meter came up. I stopped it, and he threw it and it hit the stumps! Their batter was in the crease so it wasn't given out. It took me by surprise so I didn't manage a screenshot - but has anyone else had this? Does this mean...?

it happened to me aswell... sometimes when i bowl i have this weird camera angle its zoomed in at the crease looks kinda kool, but i never get a chance to get a screenshot becuase its so quick.

Hmmm... I havent experianced something like this where the batsman is in the crease and still the bowler hits the stumps directly !!!

I've managed to do this with the slips fielders by throwing early along the ground before the keeper is in position.

Ronan_UK said:
I was dwindling along in the demo, bowling as Brett Lee, and the batter did a defensive block toward Brett Lee, and he picked it up in the fielding angle and the meter came up. I stopped it, and he threw it and it hit the stumps! Their batter was in the crease so it wasn't given out. It took me by surprise so I didn't manage a screenshot - but has anyone else had this? Does this mean...?
This happens quiet a bit in the bodyline challenge. Your fielder will always throw at the stumps if the keeper isn't there in time.

Users who are viewing this thread