No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have updated 25 international teams. 24 I have shared before; Bermuda is a new one because it's the highest thing requested ever, bro.

• The squads are updated - at least to my specifications.
  • The skills are updated - in the same balanced way as everything else I've shared.
  • The kits are up to date - there is no Indigenous Australia kit so if you want that and there might be old kits for some teams (India)
  • My Australia 2020 and England 2020 (with updated kits) have had the name changed to 2021 - I don't know if this means they will update or create a new team. Someone be a good chap and find out. The licensed versions are also updated but without kits.
  • There are general improvements to appearances across most teams, some improvements to playfaces and some new ones (I think I did a couple of Bangladesh players the other day and maybe a West Indian or two).
  • Possibly some new grounds (Bangladesh and USA are two I remember making for)

Afghanistan
Australia or Australia 2021 (custom team)
Bangladesh
Bermuda
Canada
England or England 2021 (custom team)
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
Singapore
South Africa
Sri Lanka
United Arab Emirates
United States
West Indies
Zimbabwee

Last edited:

Ricky14

County Cricketer
I have updated 25 international teams. 24 I have shared before; Bermuda is a new one because it's the highest thing requested ever, bro.

• The squads are updated - at least to my specifications.
  • The skills are updated - in the same balanced way as everything else I've shared.
  • The kits are up to date - there is no Indigenous Australia kit so if you want that and there might be old kits for some teams (India)
  • My Australia 2020 and England 2020 (with updated kits) have had the name changed to 2021 - I don't know if this means they will update or create a new team. Someone be a good chap and find out. The licensed versions are also updated but without kits.
  • There are general improvements to appearances across most teams, some improvements to playfaces and some new ones (I think I did a couple of Bangladesh players the other day and maybe a West Indian or two).
  • Possibly some new grounds (Bangladesh and USA are two I remember making for)

Afghanistan
Australia or Australia 2021 (custom team)
Bangladesh
Bermuda
Canada
England or England 2021 (custom team)
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
Singapore
South Africa
Sri Lanka
United Arab Emirates
United States
West Indies
Zimbabwee
Massive effort mate.. Very thankful for your service Waste..

Also Jennings pic made me laugh out loud! Nice one mate..

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
For England, Burns, Rashid and Vince came through with old perks too.

I also had a play around with Steve Smith by making him back into a batter rather than part-timer, given he didn't bowl during the Indian series, with your original batting blocks. Dropped that silver control perk and left the rest of his as you had them. Thoughts?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Started making the new Zalmi kit. Almost finished but having all my stuff spread across two computers is a massive pain in the Jennings. So, I'm just gonna play some Civ 6 instead.
Will you nuke Dutch? I mean Gandhi.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Peshawar Zalmi 2021 kit and squad updated (Kohler-Cadmore for Livingstone)

I have left the 2020 away kit in there for now. The 2020 home kit has been removed. You can delete those logos by searching for 'Peshawar'. You could also delete the white 'Airlink' logo.

I'll now be spending my day answering the question 'What about green/special/yellow&green jersey, bro?'

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What about green/special/yellow&green jersey, bro?

Also, I hope Akmal's keeping skills are low lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread