No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared these. There's info on what bats I've personally deleted, logos related to those and replaced in there.

@wasteyouryouth would you ever consider making Williamson a batting part-timer like you have with Root & Smith?
I chose not to because he doesn't bowl that often anymore.

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
Shared these. There's info on what bats I've personally deleted, logos related to those and replaced in there.

I chose not to because he doesn't bowl that often anymore.
Hey @wasteyouryouth I appreciate you a lot for making these
I followed the steps given in the video i.e, i deleted the logos and then downloaded the bats but the players who used to have these bats no longer hold the new one as made by you
could you please give a list of players to whom these bats where previously assigned to?
Thanks for the wonderful work

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
I got this too mate. For some reason a lot didn't link to the old bats to override them, for example Zelos II didn't link to original Zelos ect.
Hey @wasteyouryouth I appreciate you a lot for making these
I followed the steps given in the video i.e, i deleted the logos and then downloaded the bats but the players who used to have these bats no longer hold the new one as made by you
could you please give a list of players to whom these bats where previously assigned to?
Thanks for the wonderful work

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
I got this too mate. For some reason a lot didn't link to the old bats to override them, for example Zelos II didn't link to original Zelos ect.
Just Found Out that the only bats which got replaced were SM Sultan and Jadeja's one, havent downloaded the others so idea about the rest

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Great stuff mate. I've noticed that one of the bats, more specifically the PR Elite is not found on the academy, so I'm not sure if you've shared it or not, but everything else works fine and can be found on the academy. Great stuff once again.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I shared some updated squads, new squads and other updates (kits like Pakistan and Ireland).

Mostly some skill changes, squad updates and bat updates.

Afghanistan
Australia (search for Australia 2021)
Bangladesh
England (search for England 2021)
India
Ireland (updated kits)
New Zealand
Pakistan (updated kits)
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe (kit update and new players added)

Also, for anyone that wants them shared updates and new 'A' teams for these nations.

Afghanistan A
Australia A
Bangladesh A
England Lions
India A
Ireland Wolves
New Zealand A
Pakistan Shaheens
South Africa A
Sri Lanka A
West Indies A
Zimbabwe A

KITS.png
KITS.pngnew test kit.png

Been updating the playface section of the first post slowly, so you can see in more detail the faces I've done.

Some newer/updated ones are here:

chakravarthy.pnggaikwad.pngbalbirnie.pngmohammad hasnain.pngperera-kusal.pngmendis-kusal.png

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
I shared some updated squads, new squads and other updates (kits like Pakistan and Ireland).

Mostly some skill changes, squad updates and bat updates.

Afghanistan
Australia (search for Australia 2021)
Bangladesh
England (search for England 2021)
India
Ireland (updated kits)
New Zealand
Pakistan (updated kits)
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe (kit update and new players added)

Also, for anyone that wants them shared updates and new 'A' teams for these nations.

Afghanistan A
Australia A
Bangladesh A
England Lions
India A
Ireland Wolves
New Zealand A
Pakistan Shaheens
South Africa A
Sri Lanka A
West Indies A
Zimbabwe A

Been updating the playface section of the first post slowly, so you can see in more detail the faces I've done.

Some newer/updated ones are here:

I am the first one to rate your teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread