Discuss your great wins, draws and losses (CC09, CC07, MTCC, FRCM, MVCM)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just like the thread in the ICC forum.

I haven't had much expierience on CC09 but this match has been my best so far. Won by an innings, Craig Crapping scored a double centruy and Peter McGlashan gets a new highscore, they both seem to be boasting tremendous averages this season. Also managed to deny Matthew Bell His century and centruy :p. Oh and how could I forget about Tim Southee's 10 wicket haul

27yn77a.png

vpxf90.png

Last edited:

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Wellington got their revenge in the State Shield though

r0s1f8.png

mx1q8w.png

The match had been reduced to 30 overs a side so I was just a tad behind the Required Run Rate when it rains again and reduces it to a 23 over match so I lost by 1 run cause of stupid D/L :doh. At first I thought it migh have been a bug but then I remembered if it could happen to South Africa in a world cup final, it could happen to me.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Glad to see you getting involved.

Your a member over at the Cricket Coach forums aren't you? I'm the guy in green, if you didn't know. :)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Glad to see you getting involved.

Your a member over at the Cricket Coach forums aren't you? I'm the guy in green, if you didn't know. :)

Yeppers, I am a member at the Cricket Coach forums.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I have just started a new season with Derbyshire on CC 07. In the second county match of the season against Worchestershire, i got all out for 188 with Birch scoring 42 and Jones taking 4/57. In reply Worcestershire scored 334, taking a lead of 146. I thought match is out of my control but thanks to great batting of Simon Katich of 262*, i scored 423 all out. Worcestershire needed 278 to win which was pretty easy with 2 days remaining. My bowler specially Lungley took 6/57 and secured a comfortable win for my team.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
This is why I'm not going to get the game. This was just the trial that I got out of the new version.

20-20.jpg

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I downloaded the CC09 trial as well, and same as you hedger on my IPL campaign/series I was achieving scores in excess of 250 every game.

Same as you hedger after that trial being so unrealistic I decided not to get it.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I may be inadvertently taking the title for biggest bump, but I'm playing a bit right now and in my very first match (admittedly vs Zimbabwe), this happens after I jack Maxwell up to three:
1625037152899.png

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
1625192724588.png
1625192738955.png

Oh my.

While I'm here, Tim Southee made a Test ton vs Bangladesh: