IPL DLF-IPL-5 2012 Transfer window : Index Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
ipl-5.jpg

Having sucussfully finished 4 editions of T20 domestic league now its time to head for the 5th edition , Having said that now its just 9 teams who will be looking to crown them self the Champ's as Kochi tuskers kerala (KTK) being terminated by the BCCI for financial issues now the players are being put up in the auction which is to be healed in the month of Jan or Early Feb .

And Now as the trading Window is opened , the player's can be swapped by the franchise ( quoted : By the wish of both Player and the Franchise ).

So this thread is started to get the news of player transfered and review on pick player and excluded player from squad :cheers

PLAYER TRANSFER / TRADE AND RETAINED LIST'S

1. PHASE ONE (Dec 15 2011 - Jan 20 2012) Click Here

2. PHASE TWO (FEB 6 2012 - TBA) Click Here

3. RETAINED PLAYER'S Click Here

Last edited:

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Isn't the title supposed to be IPL 2012 instead of 11?

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Well i think RCB needs to make their bowling stronger and needs a finisher in Middle Order. They need few India International Bowler.

I think they should buy Jadeja and Sreesanth/Vinay Kumar as they will be put on the auction and they should retain some of their Key Player. (Gayle, Vettori, Kohli, De Villers)

RCB Lineup

Gayle
Agarwal
Kohli
De Villers
Tiwary
Kaif/Pujara
Jadeja
Vettori
Khan
Sreesanth
Aravind/Syed Mohammed

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
KP to RCB for any overseas player barring Gayle please.
KP + Gayle + Kohli = unstoppable. :D

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
KP is very inconsistent player. I would rather have Eoin Morgan

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
All international player should stop playing IPL. Just domestic and hope that people stop criticizing this league and BCCI :rolleyes

Oh but wait!! They need money :rolleyes

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
All international player should stop playing IPL. Just domestic and hope that people stop criticizing this league and BCCI :rolleyes

Oh but wait!! They need money :rolleyes

Not only players but your beloved BCCI needs more money.
No international players = no crowd = no money.

It?s not like BCCI is giving money to these players as a charity.

This whole IPL got his fame due to international players otherwise you also have dozens of domestic tournaments, why they are not even 10% popular as IPL?
Please respect those international players who are bringing money for your beloved BCCI.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
KP is very inconsistent player. I would rather have Eoin Morgan

Yeah, T20 player of the tournament in Wt20 2010, very inconsistent indeed. Stop analyzing him over just one poor IPL season in South Africa.

And well said send2yaari.

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Well i think RCB needs to make their bowling stronger and needs a finisher in Middle Order. They need few India International Bowler.

I think they should buy Jadeja and Sreesanth/Vinay Kumar as they will be put on the auction and they should retain some of their Key Player. (Gayle, Vettori, Kohli, De Villers)

RCB Lineup

Gayle
Agarwal
Kohli
De Villers
Tiwary
Kaif/Pujara
Jadeja
Vettori
Khan
Sreesanth
Aravind/Syed Mohammed

Of course they will opt for a fast bowler , i am sure they will go for vinay kumar and not jadeja as they already have two good spiners in s.mohammad and daniel vettori and even the batting depth is good , may be b.akhil will be brought in from ktk as he was an x rcb player , if bcci decides to opt for the inclusion of pak players then i bet they will go for hafeez or u.akmal and about retention all players will be retained i guess as gayle has opted to play for rcb , so if there is a change they would swap few no international caps

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'd love to send away players like Vandiar, Pradeep. Instead of them, buy players like Steven Smith and Owais Shah. Local Kanadiga's like Vinay Kumar, Uthappa, Manish should be bought in somehow, yeah, Tiwary-Uthappa swap is awesome. We should send out Kaif for Pandey!
We need to buy Parthiv Patel (SHOULD buy), Laxman (dead sure, he'll be sold for base price), RP Singh/Sreesanth.

We don't have a quality local wicketkeeper.

Buying RP Singh/Sreesanth along with Vinay Kumar will mean our bowling woes would be solved. Zack, Vettori, Vinay Kumar, RP Singh, Sreesanth! What more do you need?

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
^ You can have either Vinay or RP Singh or Sreesanth as bid's will go high for them not only rcb want's bowlers even team's like R.Royal's , P.Warriors and Delhi dare devil's need bowler's , i am 100% sure that Vinay will be brought in for RCB :thumbs

Come on , RCB is not the only team participating in the IPL there are other too post your view on whom to bring in :p

MJ Rocks

Club Cricketer
Delhi desperately needs a good batsmen to follow up in the middle order it will be great if mahela jayawardene will be brought by us as he will play sensible cricket even if the openers would flop i don't know how much purse is left

So the XI may look alike

1. V.Sehwag

2. D.Warner (F) / Aaron Finch (F)

3. M.Jaywardene (F) (In Auction)

4. Venugopal Rao

5. Naman Ojha (+)

6. Irfan Pathan

7. Roelof van der Merwe (F)

8. Morne Morkel(F)

9. Ashok Dinda

10. Umesh Yadav

11.Varun Aaron

The problem is that they havn't got a good spinner in the squad so we have to some how grab a spinner and it will be nice if we bag in R.Jadeja in our team :D

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Yeah, T20 player of the tournament in Wt20 2010, very inconsistent indeed. Stop analyzing him over just one poor IPL season in South Africa.

I am not saying he is bad over one tournament, but he either a performance player. He is either flop or hit. Currently not in the best form. Better to have Morgan or Bell as they are better and mores stylish. And he was the man of the series in 2010. It is now 2012. 2 years is a LONG time

MJ Rocks

Club Cricketer
KP is a good player he played well in the 2010 edition , until he had to fly for the national duty if you want you can see the stat's below

Matches 7
Innings 7
N out's 3
Runs 236
H.s 66
Avg 59
SR 150.31

Link

Wasn't he good :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread