Do U watch wrestling????

oh yeah well then you are not always right andrew
nathanjonesarticle.jpg

:angry:

hey nikhil that was a very good article,where did u get it,he is a deadly monster weighing 150 kgs and 6ft 10inches,WWE must have paid him a hefty amount to get him inside
Do post any info u get abt other wrestlers too.....
Farooq of APA or Ron simmons was a rugby player before he got into this business and even Test was a personal bodyguard.

yes u r right,he is an american footballer and not a rugby player.......err
:cheer:

Excuse me for the size of this post

These are the wrestler's real names
WWF NAMES
REAL NAMES

CHRIS JERICHO
CHRIS IRVINE

EDGE
ADAM COPELAND

MATT HARDY
MATT HARDY

JEFF HARDY
JEFF HARDY

TAZZ
PETE SENERCA

THE UNDERTAKER
MARK CALLOWAY

KANE
GLEN JACOBS

AL SNOW
ALLEN SARVEN

TERRI RUNNELS
TERRI BOATRIGHT-RUNNELS

ROAD DOGG
BRIAN GERAD JAMES ARMSTORNG

CHAZ
CHARLES TAYLOR

D-LO BROWN
A. C CONNOR

CHRIS BENOIT
CHRIS BENOIT

CHRISTIAN
JASON RESO

TEST
ANDREW MARTIN

VAL VENIS
SEAN MORLEY

TRIPLE H
PAUL LEVESQUE

THE BIG SHOW
PAUL WIGHT

BILLY GUNN
MONTY KIP SOPP

X-PAC
SEAN WALTMAN

CHYNA
JOANIE LEE

GRANDMASTER SEXAY
BRIAN LAWLER

THE GOODFATHER
CHARLES WRIGHT

STEVEN REGAL
DARREN MATTHEWS

BIG BOSSMAN
RAY TAYLOR

FAAROOQ
RON SIMMONS

BRADSHAW
JOHN HAWK

EDDY GUERRERO
EDDY GUERRERO

JERRY LAWLER
JERRY LAWLER

These r the lyrics of some wrestler's entrance songs

Lyrics removed by Andrew

No she is Joanie lee and what a team they had been chyna,X-pac,HHH,billy gunn,road dogg infact the best team in WWE the D-X .......
But at that time I din't like D-X as I was a rock supporter I liked the Nation Of Domination with Farooq,Rock,godfather,D-lo Brown and Mark Henry and then Rock kicked Farooq to become the leader..........

Ohhhh OK,I shudn't hav posted that but that's b'coz of enthusiasm, Heart Break Kid does have a funny real name........ :lol: :lol: :huh:

Hi again,
Back with some more news.

Nathan Jones quit WWE.
Tripple H V/s Mick Foley @ WMania has been dropped/
John Cena is expected to win the Royal Rumble
Rock may not return in time for Mania. :( :( :(

These are some main news I found, if you got some other, then please post it.

Originally posted by Anil Dharani@Dec 8 2003, 02:08 PM
Hi again,
Back with some more news.

Nathan Jones quit WWE.
Rock may not return in time for Mania.? :(? :(? :(

These are some main news I found, if you got some other, then please post it.
what the heck are you talking about .....

Tha rock has come back on RAW

finally ......... the rock has come back .........

:clap:

Hi nikhil, I posted this info before Raw.Plus Im talking about WrestleMania coz I read somewhere he has signed to do another film so due to shooting he wont be available but now after his appearence, I came to know that he will be at mania. He will be in WWE till January 2004, then a 1 month hiatus of February, then he'll be back for a match at Maina. But not quite sure who is opponent will be, I'll go for Cena. And then after mania, he'll take another hiatus(a big one) to shoot his movie "Walking Tall". Sorry nikhil if you think I posted something wrong coz I also just got the news that he'll be arround for a while(now i have the reason to watch RAW).

The other news

Nathan Jones quit WWE.

aren't wrong. Nathan Jones has really quit WWE.

Breaking News: Nathan Jones Quits WWE
Posted by PWS Journalist Ryan Clark on 12/06/2003

We have just received word that Nathan Jones has up and quit WWE. He apparently 'retired' on the Asia-Australia tour.

Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and The Big Show all tried to talk Jones out of it today at the Perth, Australia show. Jones apparently grabbed his bags and said he couldn't take the business any more and that he quit WWE. From what we have been told, he didn't even wrestle at today's show.

We have talked with several people about the situation and many said it started with the long plane ride. They encountered snowy conditions in Russia and a rough landing in South Korea. That started to get Jones agitated and it escalated from there

I got this piece of info from www.prowrestlingscoops.com

hey man,that's a great website,i too used to visit that website often before ........
What did the rock,the people's champ,the scorpion king do to the millionnssssss.....................and millions of the rock fans( u ought to watch his face expression when he utters these words)

If ya smellalala ... If ya Smellalala ... watch the tongue !!! watch the tongue !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread