Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Frankly, for polls and threads in general, the Cricket Games Wishlist thread is useless so I'm posting this poll in here.

Do you think domestic teams are a good addition of players or are a HUGE waste of time and can be replaced with a good create a team and player modes.

I'd say the domestic teams are every bit as important as international teams in the game, in fact I think I play more domestic than international.

I heavily disagree, because I thought they were not played with...but the mob has spoken I guess...

Please reply after voting

Well they will be in 2006 for certain, the likelihood of them not being in there is a Million to one.

WOW, 1 vote out of 13 is 7.69%

Anywhoo, I'm shocked by the number a votes in favour of a domestic season.

if you dont mind me asking-where are you from-are you from England or Australia? As a person from England, i enjoy the domestic season, especially the 20 twenty cup.

kush said:
if you dont mind me asking-where are you from-are you from England or Australia? As a person from England, i enjoy the domestic season, especially the 20 twenty cup.

I'm from England, and I do enjoy the 20-20 cup but its too hard to play with in Cricket 2005 and is not really to fun to play with but I have 1 opinion and the 17 ppl who voted yes hav another.

Could a moderator plz tell me if im allowed to make more polls like this for the purpose of my suggestions list.

I would rather have a career mode where the player starts off from a club 2nd XI and reaches international level as he improves... similar to career player in 'Top Spin' where the player initially participates in ProAm tournaments, goes to Pro tournaments and so on and ultimately playing in Grand Slam.

It would be more fun this way rather than starting off at international level straight away. Also, career player shouldn't be allowed to be perfect. Right now I can assign 100 points to batting, bowling & fielding and create a perfect player but that's not realistic. I want players to have a few basic points in the beginning and as the career player improves and performs, he should be given more points which add to his stats. This way by the time he reaches international level, he would have garnered enough points to perform at that level. I would also want to track stats & averages for the career player throughout his career - right from club days to international level so you can see the path traveled by the player to reach international level.

The Domestic Season Question Is Dead...

I think the question has been answered emphaticaly.

Let this thread die...

Can somebody close this thread.

RabbleRouser said:
I've heard a lot about "Top Spin". Is there anywhere I could get more info on it, i've googled it but found nothing

That's a tennis game I played on XBOX last year... it's pretty good, especially the career player part. As a career player you start off playing ProAm tournaments and as you improve, you add points which help you in improving your serve, volleying, forehand, backhand and so on. As you improve, your rankings increase and ultimately you find yourself competing in a grand slam.

You also have an option similar to 'Play Now' where you can select a player and start off playing a tennis match. Here's more info on the game :-

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/topspin/index.html

Never played Virtua Tennis but Top Spin was great stuff... it's a must have for tennis fans. Pity, cricket fans are still waiting for a 'must have' game :(

Hopefully EA will give us something to remember in their next version :)

Users who are viewing this thread